How can I get a job on fiber quickly?

akashahmed78

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, akashahmed78 said:

Will there be any problem if I can share my geek link from fiber profile as many times as I like

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Always read the category heading before posting.

You may have seen tempting ads on YouTube or Facebook to make money in a very short time. How to find the most people on the Internet is the easiest way to make money online. But the reality is that it is not easy to make money online.

If you keep money fixed in any bank, you will get some profit after a certain period of time. If you keep money in the bank, it does not double after a while.

The process will be slow when you try to do something online. If you have to hurry step by step you will only waste time and money.

ANS: Quickly eliminates the thought of money income. Start working and keep trying. When you are ready to earn money, you will start earning immediately.

On 8/13/2021 at 10:34 PM, akashahmed78 said:
You may have seen tempting ads on YouTube or Facebook to make money in a very short time. How to find the most people on the Internet is the easiest way to make money online. But the reality is that it is not easy to make money online.

If you keep money fixed in any bank, you will get some profit after a certain period of time. If you keep money in the bank, it does not double after a while.

The process will be slow when you try to do something online. If you have to hurry step by step you will only waste time and money.

ANS: Quickly eliminates the thought of money income. Start working and keep trying. When you are ready to earn money, you will start earning immediately.

Hopefully you will post professionally on quality topics.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, akashahmed78 said:

Wait for someone to say and be patient the order will be available. Is that true?

Not really. In addition to waiting. Make a gig only on a service that you can do well. Make your gig look better than the others, and edit your gig to have a perfect description. Get you SEO words right as well. Keep fine tuning. Some people never get a sale because their gigs are not great. 

I'd suggest your to read more about Fiverr and how you can offer your services here before you actually start offering, making sure you know how to professionally offer your services, avoiding future problems.

Here are some articles that may be helpful. 👇

Creating a gig

Freelancing Online - successfully selling on Fiverr

Fiverr's Terms of Service

I will suggest you to stop using fake pictures.
Your username simply define that your gender is Male, But you're using a female picture!

Improve your Gig description and English language skill. Improve your gig images.

And about the buyer request:

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

This site is called, "Fiverr", not "Fiber". 

As far as you not finding work, the act of "finding" suggests that you are doing work to obtain orders. What work are you doing (and I'm not referring to responding to buyer requests, or spamming your gig links on social media)? What effective finding work have you been doing to gain more orders?

Archived