How can I get a job on fiber quickly?

akashahmed78

13 minutes ago, akashahmed78 said:

Many say 24 hours of active then get the order.

Obviously that’s not true. Only if everything would’ve been so easy as just staying online. 
most buyers don’t care if you are online or not, they care of quality of your service, how much they need it, what pain points you will solve for them, how attractive is your offer etc. 
just being online wouldn’t attract buyers. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staying online 20 hours a day doesn't promise you any orders. The most important metric is the quality of your gig and your portfolio

And you need to be well rested in order to work more productively. So don't try to stay awake at night just because you think 24/7 online will get you more work. It won't. 

1 hour ago, akashahmed78 said:

How useful it will be if me are active in fiber for 20 hours

Eating fiber is good for your health, but being "active" on Fiverr for 20 hours will bring you no benefits at all. It won't help you get orders or make your gig(s) get a better placement.

Here, see for yourself what a new seller posted.

XX.jpg

1 hour ago, ashik1bd said:

It will be good for you. You have to chance to get an order if the buyer chooses your gig.

There is no benefit of being active for 20 hours. But there are some disadvantages of that.

If he stays 20 hours active organically he will get sick or if he uses auto refreshers his account could be suspended.

This advice would be the cause of the inconvenience.

12 hours ago, programmerohab said:

Can anyone tell me what is the benefits of share gig in social platform and how to share?  

Thanks 

If you share your gig on social media you will be able to reach a huge number of people and you are more likely to get the next client from here. You can share your gig by writing some relevant things about your gig and attaching gig links.

12 hours ago, programmerohab said:

Can anyone tell me what is the benefits of share gig in social platform and how to share?  

Thanks 

The benefits of social media marketing is given below:          There are many client in social media ,when you post on social media with the details of your service  if any client  need this kinds of service that you provide ,than client will visit your gig on Fiverr ,it will create chance to get order and also your gig will  get impression and click .                          You can post on LinkedIn ,Facebook,twitter etc . I post that way like at  first I write gig title than add my services,than some hashtag which is related to my service,add my gig link  than last add my gig img .

On 8/3/2021 at 7:16 AM, zeus777 said:

I wish there was some magic wand that makes all the "stay online all the time/24 hours/ as long as humanly possible" posts to disappear.

Seriously people, anyone who says "stay online for as long as you can," tell me HOW that is supposed to work. If anyone is able to explain it to me logically, I'm all ears.

Me too! Exactly: Please some to explain it logically! 

Archived