please some tips tell me

ruksanakhatun9

Question

9 answers to this question

I also created an account on fiverr last two months back till now I also haven't got any job it's becoming more and more difficult for newbies to get a job on fiverr we are getting more frustrated as time goes on I don't know how to overcome it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, ruksanakhatun9 said:

I have fiverr account  create 5 month ago but i have no order. please tell yours opinions.

Aren't you a "Professional Digital Marketer Expert" according to your personal description? Have you ever tried to utilize your skills for yourself? If you cannot do anything for yourself then how will you work for your buyers?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Hi @ruksanakhatun9, welcome to Fiver Forum! Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before further posting, to make sure that you avoid any violations, since this can lead to account restrictions and banning. Let me just mention that forum activity doesn't influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the forum that we recommend you read:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS

Changes I Made to My Gig Images to Attract More Clients

Using Titles, Tags and Metadata to Optimize Your Gigs

Good luck 🍀

• Like 4

6 hours ago, arafatcoco said:

Start sharing your gigs on social media platform..

So is this tip working for you i.e. gigs sharing on Social Media platforms? I can see that you have been on Fiverr since December 2022 and have made 1 sale yet? Even though you are a Digital Marketer? 

I'll encourage you to not guide others unless you have experience. Avoid it. 🙏

• Like 4

On 5/1/2024 at 8:13 AM, ruksanakhatun9 said:

I have fiverr account  create 5 month ago but i have no order. please tell yours opinions.

image.png.39f21ed21066676caccbdb0d233f53cd.png

Watch the image;

I copied your line and found a common grammar mistake. The first impression is not so good that anyone would be shocked by the skill level of your services. You must know your service details, skill level, and what you have already done for anyone. It is also suitable for getting a low impression going higher. Always remember to use the Grammarly extension, which helps discover your mistakes. Then, you will know others' skills at a higher level. Begin with the fundamentals, then delve deeper into understanding, learning, and proving yourself indeed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

I also created an account on fiverr last two months back till now I also haven't got any job it's becoming more and more difficult for newbies to get a job on fiverr we are getting more frustrated as time goes on I don't know how to overcome it.

Start sharing your gigs on social media platform..

• Like 3