Is It My Imagination Or...?

looseink

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

I feel that 80% of the posts are all the same:

And, unfortunately, most of the new sellers who ask these questions, will likely never sell anything as a seller on Fiverr. Why? Because they aren't willing to take the time to read Fiverr's new-seller information pages, and they just want quick money for minimal effort. Being a successful seller is all about mindset. It saddens me to see so little of that mindset in those who do nothing but ask these questions. 😥

33 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

And, unfortunately, most of the new sellers who ask these questions, will likely never sell anything as a seller on Fiverr. Why? Because they aren't willing to take the time to read Fiverr's new-seller information pages, and they just want quick money for minimal effort. Being a successful seller is all about mindset. It saddens me to see so little of that mindset in those who do nothing but ask these questions. 😥

I totally agree with you. It is sad, to say the least when you open the Forum and there are 5, 6, sometimes even more topics asking the same question one after another.

I click on "Unread Content," which scrolls forever with new (to me) posts. Today, at least 60% of them were from the same person saying great, thanks, keep trying, good idea, etc. Is there a way to find new topics instead of responses? I'll poke around and see.

An easy solution to this, if Fiverr would implement it... Those voting arrows on the right side on every post. Negative feedback for worthless posts can counteract the quest for badges that lead to increased junk. Maybe.

I'm sorry. I've strayed off point.

Archived