I need Orders on my gigs

onlineearningte

I doubt you will get an answer here. On top of that fiverr is charging tax for specific countries which regulations requires that. Tax always depend on your government and not on fiverr. 

currently fiverr is charging 20% of an order for their fees and everything on top of that 1-5% is your governments tax and percentage depend on the papers that you submitted to tax authorities and fiverr. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until Fiverr starts charging us all an annual "membership" fee, plus a fee to post each Gig, you can expect them to "tax" or take a commission.

Personally, I'm okay with the current system because why you consider the access we get to Buyers/Sellers for just a measly commission, it's one heck of a deal.

As a beginner , this question is very greatful. Actually buyer communication is main thing. If you don't know how to communicate with buyer , if you get a job, you may not be able to hold on to it. "communication with the buyer should be friendly ". Talk to the buyer to the point. Knowing the buyers job well means understanding what he wants or what is his requirement.

Best wishes,

The Rising Talent badge is manually picked by Fiverr (or at least, they don't tell you the exact criteria, even if it's at least partially automated).This link gives info on it and a rough idea of how they pick them:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

53 minutes ago, waqarnadeem said:

Keep online on browser minimum 8-12 hours daily.

This has absolutely no effect on anyone being given the Rising Talent badge. None whatsoever. The Rising Talent badge is not given to people who sit around waiting for things to happen. Fiverr likes doers. That's why their tagline is, "In Doers We Trust".

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, onlineearningte said:

send directly message to buyer from buyer request

It's better not as it could be marked as spam - unsolicited/unwanted message.
Just reply to the Buyer Request with your offer. After that the buyer will be able to start a conversation with you.

For any further reference I suggest you read Fiverr's ToS at https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

On 7/29/2021 at 5:17 AM, niklas76 said:

Then you just got to paste in the copied text in the fiverr search bar and look for username and go contact him.

Don't ever do this! This is account risking information.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service.

30 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Don't ever do this!

This is account risking information.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service.

Thanks for this information, I apologize.

Archived