What to do when language section is not allowing you to put right language in?

softtonenichole

6 hours ago, softtonenichole said:

Thank you soooo much! I appreciate this but do you have to put a. url or something? Are you allowed to share whatever format your gig was in on there or is that not allowed and nazat_e_rose_ like for instance mp3 or other format? And. how do you do this ? Im not very technically inclined so all your advice is much appreciated😇!!! Plus I don't want to seem like I'm just spamming twitter you know....

You can click your gig and there will be a button "share your gig" from there you can go to twitter and write something like. "Hey there! I'll be creating logos for your business! Check out my Fiverr gig: ""LINK"" . And then maybe post an image that has some of your previously made logos.

1 hour ago, softtonenichole said:

To amend this because it has me offline but I am available!!

You should turn on your availability button through your settings. I don't think Fiverr support will help you with that. It's for you to do.

Just go to your settings, look through and you would see your availability button, turn it on.

I hope this helps?

Twitter is an amazing platform/social media to share gig and get more impression, clicks and orders.

You can share your gig after gig creation. You can write about your services with attractive images and your gig link.

You can share your Fiverr gig review. I think sharing buyers review is one of the best option to attract twitter buyers.

Thank You 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm not an expert on copyright law, but to record another artist's song 'karaoke' style, in itself, I doubt is illegal. Youtube has tons of singers doing cover versions (many of which are as good, if not better than the originals!) and these youtubers may well earn from the associated advert clicks etc - the question I presume you're asking is , whether you can then sell that content as a gig? I know that Fiverr's T&C prohibit usage of content for which a seller does not have the rights, but if it's a cover, then I'm not too sure - you may wish to reach out to customer support to ask , or a member with experience of this on here will come along and clarify it for you. For what it's worth, there are many vo gigs where sellers do impressions of famous people - and they are allowed.   Hope you find a definitive answer for your question.   

Archived