What to do when language section is not allowing you to put right language in?

softtonenichole

My account won't allow me to put  English as my language; it gives me 3 choices or other ...I've put the other choice and in one section its fixed but in the section the buyers see it says a totally different language...I've tried to switch it but I need some help...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Are you on phone or desktop?

On desktop, you have to hover over the section to add a new one, and hover over one to bring up the edit option (which I think includes delete?) to change specifics. If that doesn't work, maybe try a different browser? 

If that fails, then you'll probably need to contact Customer Support. support@fiverr.com or https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shipon_it
4 minutes ago, softtonenichole said:

Sharing your work is the best way to get more work right...Can anyone assist me in the proper way to share on twitter my gig/gigs?!!! Thank you...😇

I am also looking for the same thing

5 minutes ago, softtonenichole said:

Sharing your work is the best way to get more work right...Can anyone assist me in the proper way to share on twitter my gig/gigs?!!! Thank you...😇

You can start with your gig title. Write your gig title first and then post some portfolio or previous works of yours and the keywords you used in the gigs, use them as hashtags on twitter. 

Thank you soooo much! I appreciate this but do you have to put a. url or something? Are you allowed to share whatever format your gig was in on there or is that not allowed and nazat_e_rose_ like for instance mp3 or other format? And. how do you do this ? Im not very technically inclined so all your advice is much appreciated😇!!! Plus I don't want to seem like I'm just spamming twitter you know....

41 minutes ago, softtonenichole said:

Are you allowed to share whatever format your gig was in on there or is that not allowed and nazat_e_rose_ like for instance mp3 or other format?

Of course, yes. Twitter doesn't care about what you post provided no one is offended by it. Any thing you post on any Social Media platform is called content as it will keep people busy on their platforms. They only require you to pay them for ads when you want them to promote it to a higher audience for you. But if it is just to put a content before your followers, it is all fine. Fiverr has a provision for you to share your gig directly to twitter and Facebook through Fiverr.

I hope this helps.

20 minutes ago, softtonenichole said:

What is the provision you're talking about that Fiverr has

When you go to promote my gig on your Fiverr profile page. You would see the different SM platforms where you can share your gigs just with a click.

Archived