To our Fiverr community in India

mjensen415

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corona virus is very impact for our life , It’s not only impact in india but also it impact all country , It’s good news that you and your team help for all people and I think that it can helps this time who is not work in his business platform…

The point is NOT per 1000 or per 100000 people dead. Besides the fact that everyone knows these numbers are underreported, the point is that MANY people are dying in the country and quite terribly, and the medical system is on the verge of collapse. No amount of money is saving people, where everyone from senior politicians’ kids to longstanding diplomats are dying. None of this data torturing is going to change that.

People in India would probably appreciate all these statistics and comparisons once they can access oxygen and remdesivir at a rate which isn’t daylight robbery. I, for one, am glad that the media is showing how badly things are going. The reason why we are in this absolute turd of a situation in the first place is because the media had stopped showing the imminent dangers and risks, and everyone and their grandmother decided that it was okay to not wear masks.

Please just appreciate what Fiverr has posted out of empathy for this situation. Stop underplaying the severity of the problem in the country and the collective national grief for the sake of some misplaced false pride, saving face, or whatever it is that you are trying to achieve with this bizarre numbers game.

A country where Less then 3% people pay income tax, a country where most of the expenses of govt are to subsidies, a country where imports are > exports, a country where corruption rooted before the independence.

You can’t expect 0 casualties. Italy ,US, UK despite being of the top rankers in medical systems couldn’t control this pendamic how can you expect India to survive it? People live here on their daily income. A father would rather choose to die in pandemic by getting out in public to earn his penny over watching his Hungary kids d*i in a tent.

I am not saying this is ok, nope not even .000009% but for once let’s be practical and think rationally, we are doing good! Look at our population density, highest in the world.

Just one state’s (Uttarpradesh) population is more then whole Australia.

Yes the numbers no are not exact but where are? Every country is hiding.

And you misunderstood, I ty fiverr community to think about it and there dicision. I was just putting a no. that the situation is not that worse and not get panic.

A country where Less then 3% people pay income tax, a country where most of the expenses of govt are to subsidies, a country where imports are > exports, a country where corruption rooted before the independence.

You can’t expect 0 casualties. Italy ,US, UK despite being of the top rankers in medical systems couldn’t control this pendamic how can you expect India to survive it? People live here on their daily income. A father would rather choose to die in pandemic by getting out in public to earn his penny over watching his Hungary kids d*i in a tent.

I am not saying this is ok, nope not even .000009% but for once let’s be practical and think rationally, we are doing good! Look at our population density, highest in the world.

Just one state’s (Uttarpradesh) population is more then whole Australia.

Yes the numbers no are not exact but where are? Every country is hiding.

And you misunderstood, I ty fiverr community to think about it and there dicision. I was just putting a no. that the situation is not that worse and not get panic.

Look at our population density, highest in the world.

Our population density is absolutely not the highest in the world. I am not sure which uninformed WhatsApp group fed you this utter lie but it takes literally 3 seconds to Google this information. Hong Kong, Israel, the Netherlands, Bangladesh, Rwanda - they all rank higher than India in population density, which stands at no. 19. So, stop hiding behind that as an excuse. I don’t hear of Bangladeshis or Rwandans dying in world class hospitals simply because they ran out of oxygen.

And anyway, like I said in my previous post, this is NOT a time for comparison. I have seen the French and Italian first and second waves. I have close friends in Italy, and I work full-time in France when the world is not falling apart and people aren’t hiding in their home countries. So, I received first hand information from there, and I was in France when their first wave hit like a tsunami. Their people also died in thousands, and they too had mass graves with loads of pictures coming out of those places at that time, and yet I didn’t see anyone whine about media exaggeration.

It’s only us Indians with our false sense of pride screaming “things are not bad waaaaaaa y u pointing at us u bad mediaazzzz?!” Please stop saying the situation is not “bad” (or “as worse”, in your language). It just makes you look ridiculously disconnected at best or a bad faith actor at worst.

I have no idea which paradise you are hiding in but everyone I know in India knows someone who has been affected, and this is the case with all major states here.

You can’t expect 0 casualties. Italy ,US, UK despite being of the top rankers in medical systems couldn’t control this pendamic how can you expect India to survive it?

Of course, we are not first world and we did not expect to do well when developed countries with their superior healthcare systems also struggled terribly. Yes, we planned badly for the second wave and even if we had planned well, the second wave would still have been a disaster. However, that’s no reason to claim that things are not bad. You make it sound like that dog meme where there is a fire raging around and the dog is saying “this is fine”.

In absolute numbers (not in relative terms), a LOT of people are dying in India - far higher than those who died in Italy or Hungary or France or whatever it is that all your data torturing is revealing. Per million, India is always going to look better simply because it has a huge population but in absolute terms, it’s a tragedy right now.

think rationally, we are doing good!

Your idea of doing “good” is people dying outside giant hospitals gasping for breath and black marketing of oxygen cylinders? I shudder to think what you would call “bad”.

Your problem is simply that India is in the news for something negative and it is hurting a false sense of national pride. We can chest thump about our low per million deaths later perhaps when people aren’t dropping dead in the streets due to lack of essential meds or oxygen? For now, the situation is absolutely bad, although I do agree with you is that it’s not wise to panic.

I also agree that Indians cannot afford a lockdown and when it comes to choosing between starvation and Covid, a lot of impoverished Indians would choose the latter. And yet, that’s not what we are discussing. Fiverr team is saying that they sympathise with our situation. You’re saying “but but BUT looook so many people dead in OTHER countries!” That’s shamefully underplaying the situation and frankly, disrespectful to the 3000+ people (officially) dying daily in the country, not to mention the uncounted dead passing away outside hospitals or at their home.

We understand that due to the difficulty of India’s current situation, it may not be possible to go about business as usual. In the hopes of being able to help even a little bit, we’ve put together some tips that might make it easier to navigate your business during this time:

1. If you need to take time off from the platform, we encourage you to use the Out of Office feature.
  2. If you need to extend your expected date of delivery, find out how here.
  3. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help – contact our support team.

Best wishes,The Fiverr Team

I hope this situation gets better soon. Thank you very much Fiverr for your support and for this platform 💓

Look at our population density, highest in the world.

Our population density is absolutely not the highest in the world. I am not sure which uninformed WhatsApp group fed you this utter lie but it takes literally 3 seconds to Google this information. Hong Kong, Israel, the Netherlands, Bangladesh, Rwanda - they all rank higher than India in population density, which stands at no. 19. So, stop hiding behind that as an excuse. I don’t hear of Bangladeshis or Rwandans dying in world class hospitals simply because they ran out of oxygen.

And anyway, like I said in my previous post, this is NOT a time for comparison. I have seen the French and Italian first and second waves. I have close friends in Italy, and I work full-time in France when the world is not falling apart and people aren’t hiding in their home countries. So, I received first hand information from there, and I was in France when their first wave hit like a tsunami. Their people also died in thousands, and they too had mass graves with loads of pictures coming out of those places at that time, and yet I didn’t see anyone whine about media exaggeration.

It’s only us Indians with our false sense of pride screaming “things are not bad waaaaaaa y u pointing at us u bad mediaazzzz?!” Please stop saying the situation is not “bad” (or “as worse”, in your language). It just makes you look ridiculously disconnected at best or a bad faith actor at worst.

I have no idea which paradise you are hiding in but everyone I know in India knows someone who has been affected, and this is the case with all major states here.

You can’t expect 0 casualties. Italy ,US, UK despite being of the top rankers in medical systems couldn’t control this pendamic how can you expect India to survive it?

Of course, we are not first world and we did not expect to do well when developed countries with their superior healthcare systems also struggled terribly. Yes, we planned badly for the second wave and even if we had planned well, the second wave would still have been a disaster. However, that’s no reason to claim that things are not bad. You make it sound like that dog meme where there is a fire raging around and the dog is saying “this is fine”.

In absolute numbers (not in relative terms), a LOT of people are dying in India - far higher than those who died in Italy or Hungary or France or whatever it is that all your data torturing is revealing. Per million, India is always going to look better simply because it has a huge population but in absolute terms, it’s a tragedy right now.

think rationally, we are doing good!

Your idea of doing “good” is people dying outside giant hospitals gasping for breath and black marketing of oxygen cylinders? I shudder to think what you would call “bad”.

Your problem is simply that India is in the news for something negative and it is hurting a false sense of national pride. We can chest thump about our low per million deaths later perhaps when people aren’t dropping dead in the streets due to lack of essential meds or oxygen? For now, the situation is absolutely bad, although I do agree with you is that it’s not wise to panic.

I also agree that Indians cannot afford a lockdown and when it comes to choosing between starvation and Covid, a lot of impoverished Indians would choose the latter. And yet, that’s not what we are discussing. Fiverr team is saying that they sympathise with our situation. You’re saying “but but BUT looook so many people dead in OTHER countries!” That’s shamefully underplaying the situation and frankly, disrespectful to the 3000+ people (officially) dying daily in the country, not to mention the uncounted dead passing away outside hospitals or at their home.

Our population density is absolutely not the highest in the world. I am not sure which uninformed WhatsApp group fed you this utter lie but it takes literally 3 seconds to Google this information.

image.png.fca39a76acf0a98478c6b705c51bb0a2.png
image776×482 79.9 KB

I am not here to debate on the ranking of populations, what I meant what Infai is 1st when it comes to large landmass which high desity neither here to do support politics. What I wanna say was that India is not going through worse as it is shown by the international media.

I have seen the French and Italian first and second waves. I have close friends in Italy, and I work full-time in France when the world is not falling apart and people aren’t hiding in their home countries.

TBH, I don’t even want to reply to this but my sister is in Canada rn and the number of cases is the same there as in India.

The media is just showing high-affected zones (like Mumbai and Delhi and other metro cities). If we see the US’s case most cases were from NYC and LA. If we go to other regions other than those regions it is not that worse.

I never said I am living in a paradise, yes there are people suffering around me too but when “Compared to the rest of the World” we are doing Well and I will stick to this cause facts are facts.

Not my idea, people responsible for that. I isolated in my house and I am well. people who are breaking restrictions are going through which is obvious and we are doing our best to protect them. I agree, how pathetic is that that people are black marketing Oxygen cylinders.

And yet, that’s not what we are discussing. Fiverr team is saying that they sympathize with our situation.

Well lol, check my first reply, I did thank them for that and my main reason for a reply was the same. yes, I told “That situation is not that bad” because it isn’t and since people here do care about us I should let them know the ground reality too.

Anyways let’s stop this discussion here it’s embarrassing for me to discuss this topic on this platform. I am not going to reply anymore so consider I agreed with you on this.

Prends soin

Our population density is absolutely not the highest in the world. I am not sure which uninformed WhatsApp group fed you this utter lie but it takes literally 3 seconds to Google this information.

I am not here to debate on the ranking of populations, what I meant what Infai is 1st when it comes to large landmass which high desity neither here to do support politics. What I wanna say was that India is not going through worse as it is shown by the international media.

I have seen the French and Italian first and second waves. I have close friends in Italy, and I work full-time in France when the world is not falling apart and people aren’t hiding in their home countries.

TBH, I don’t even want to reply to this but my sister is in Canada rn and the number of cases is the same there as in India.

The media is just showing high-affected zones (like Mumbai and Delhi and other metro cities). If we see the US’s case most cases were from NYC and LA. If we go to other regions other than those regions it is not that worse.

I never said I am living in a paradise, yes there are people suffering around me too but when “Compared to the rest of the World” we are doing Well and I will stick to this cause facts are facts.

Not my idea, people responsible for that. I isolated in my house and I am well. people who are breaking restrictions are going through which is obvious and we are doing our best to protect them. I agree, how pathetic is that that people are black marketing Oxygen cylinders.

And yet, that’s not what we are discussing. Fiverr team is saying that they sympathize with our situation.

Well lol, check my first reply, I did thank them for that and my main reason for a reply was the same. yes, I told “That situation is not that bad” because it isn’t and since people here do care about us I should let them know the ground reality too.

Anyways let’s stop this discussion here it’s embarrassing for me to discuss this topic on this platform. I am not going to reply anymore so consider I agreed with you on this.

Prends soin

o but when “Compared to the rest of the World” we are doing Well

The rest of the world have the “same” number of cases per million but that does NOT concern us. Our point should be to not negate this tragedy by saying “Oh look, everyone else is dying in greater numbers per million”. That’s exactly what you are trying to do because you clearly hate it that “international media” is showing the truth. So, you are claiming that we doing “good” which is callous disregard for all these human lives.

If we go to other regions other than those regions it is not that worse.

Yeah, you ARE in a paradise. UP, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Gujarat, Karnataka are just a few other examples where people are also dying outside hospitals and starved of oxygen. The media is highlighting Delhi because it’s the national capital. So, your parroting of other regions being “not that worse” is either absolute blindness or a total lie to save face.

The “international media” is showing the truth and it affects this whole beloved chest thumping narrative of “we are so great!” that had been carefully cultivated so far. That’s the whole idea in your original post, and now you are simply shifting goal posts.

You are being absolutely disrespectful of the high number of deaths by claiming that we are doing “good”. If per million is the statistic, then per million, India’s per capita is super low. That doesn’t mean that everyone in India is starving on the streets. You and I both know that hundreds of millions are living comfortably but PER MILLION, we can claim that the whole population is super poor and everyone must be starving to death and living in little huts. This is the per million argument and it can be used by torturing data either way.

Anyways let’s stop this discussion here it’s embarrassing for me to discuss this topic on this platform.

Yes, better stop this argument. It should be embarrassing to say that thousands of human beings dying around you is okay because we’re doing “good” compared to other countries.

Also, verbatim Google translations rarely work.

But yes, consider the discussed ended. You are free to keep lying that “There is no war in Ba Sing Se”.

Just want to say some things:

Indian Media: Sold to Government
Indian Public Sectors: Sold to Private Industries
Indian Religions: More Important than the Safety of Public
Indian Government: Sold themselves for Money and Votes

This is just a second Wave, Third will hit fall this year or sooner. I live in New Delhi, I am really fortunate that I decided to be a self-independent and choose a very good business line. I have never seen so many deaths in my life. We are losing the persons whom we can save very easily by giving them oxygen. And we cannot even do that. Health Sector Completely collapsed. I genuinely SALUTE to our Doctors, Nurses, and Other Medical Staff who are at this moment are crashed, tired, and completely lost faith but still doing their duty for us.

Unfortunately, India is filled with Bribes, Ego, Power, and Money. And in Apocolypse doesn’t care how much rich you are. Sooner or later, Karma is gonna get them. Spent Millions on Statues, Government Houses, and whatnot, just for one moment, think that if the government would’ve created more hospitals, be prepared with oxygen, health, medical supplies, schools, universities, stopped the religious festivals, rallies for votes, etc. All of those things that we are currently facing would never even be a reality in any possible way.

I am sad that I am in that part of India. Media Didn’t raise Questions, IT Cells are spreading fake news, threats to the persons or publications, either in India or International, who tries to show the real face of India.

Hope this gets under control soon and we can live a normal life again.
Please wear a mask and sanitize yourself whenever there is a need. And don’t go outside. It’s not a hoax. People still call this a hoax.

And take Vaccine Shots Please.

Just want to say some things:

Indian Media: Sold to Government

Indian Public Sectors: Sold to Private Industries

Indian Religions: More Important than the Safety of Public

Indian Government: Sold themselves for Money and Votes

This is just a second Wave, Third will hit fall this year or sooner. I live in New Delhi, I am really fortunate that I decided to be a self-independent and choose a very good business line. I have never seen so many deaths in my life. We are losing the persons whom we can save very easily by giving them oxygen. And we cannot even do that. Health Sector Completely collapsed. I genuinely SALUTE to our Doctors, Nurses, and Other Medical Staff who are at this moment are crashed, tired, and completely lost faith but still doing their duty for us.

Unfortunately, India is filled with Bribes, Ego, Power, and Money. And in Apocolypse doesn’t care how much rich you are. Sooner or later, Karma is gonna get them. Spent Millions on Statues, Government Houses, and whatnot, just for one moment, think that if the government would’ve created more hospitals, be prepared with oxygen, health, medical supplies, schools, universities, stopped the religious festivals, rallies for votes, etc. All of those things that we are currently facing would never even be a reality in any possible way.

I am sad that I am in that part of India. Media Didn’t raise Questions, IT Cells are spreading fake news, threats to the persons or publications, either in India or International, who tries to show the real face of India.

Hope this gets under control soon and we can live a normal life again.

Please wear a mask and sanitize yourself whenever there is a need. And don’t go outside. It’s not a hoax. People still call this a hoax.

And take Vaccine Shots Please.

yes bro i can understand the situation of delhi and i also live in delhi…i agree with your statement that you said everything about government it is genuine and indian media is now under government that’s why they show only positive image about government.

Hope you are fine and take care of yours and your family :hugs:

thanks

coolsunny1

We understand that due to the difficulty of India’s current situation, it may not be possible to go about business as usual. In the hopes of being able to help even a little bit, we’ve put together some tips that might make it easier to navigate your business during this time:

1. If you need to take time off from the platform, we encourage you to use the Out of Office feature.
  2. If you need to extend your expected date of delivery, find out how here.
  3. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help – contact our support team.

Best wishes,The Fiverr Team

The situation is very bad here but i don’t think only India is getting through this tough situation. So my blessings to all who is going through this challenging situation…God give them strength and courage to face this pandemic.

Archived