Why is new sellers ignored?

hamnarana795

New sellers are not ignored. However, if someone puts their blog and article gig in Lifestyle instead of Articles and Blog posts, it’s unlikely that buyers looking for writers will ever find it. Categories exist for a reason. And if someone offers proofreading but keeps failing to proofread their own gig descriptions, they either look careless (and that makes buyers look for someone more reliable) or unable to perform the service they’re offering (and in that case, buyers will look for someone who actually knows how to do the job).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiverr Market Place has numerous sellers who specialize in the same field. You have to have a lot of luck and destiny to come to work order from among them.

From the information of many blogs, I have learned that the order of a new seller usually comes in 2 months, so you have to be patient for 2 months and do regular activities. I said at the beginning that those who have huge luck can see that the client knock within 3/4 hours of opening GIG.

I have a lot of friends who didn’t get an order in the first two months but were patient, hard working, committed to the goal and now they have been certified Top Level.

So go ahead with patience, success will come today or tomorrow.

Thanks, Animul Ilam

Fiverr Market Place has numerous sellers who specialize in the same field. You have to have a lot of luck and destiny to come to work order from among them.

From the information of many blogs, I have learned that the order of a new seller usually comes in 2 months, so you have to be patient for 2 months and do regular activities. I said at the beginning that those who have huge luck can see that the client knock within 3/4 hours of opening GIG.

I have a lot of friends who didn’t get an order in the first two months but were patient, hard working, committed to the goal and now they have been certified Top Level.

So go ahead with patience, success will come today or tomorrow.

Thanks, Animul Ilam

Thanks for the Information.

I was wondering how long it will take.

Now I know how long I have to wait

I’m sorry but here’s the thing.
You provide PROOFREADING and EDITING in one of your gigs. You also provide article writing.
And just by looking at you saying “why is new sellers ignored” sadly yet clearly shows that you are not ready to provide such services.
Buyers are not ignoring new sellers at all, I know a lovely buyer who always try to give new sellers a chance. Unfortunately the buyers are avoiding ( not ignoring) you because sadly your gigs are not at a professional level yet…

I’m sorry but here’s the thing.

You provide PROOFREADING and EDITING in one of your gigs. You also provide article writing.

And just by looking at you saying “why is new sellers ignored” sadly yet clearly shows that you are not ready to provide such services.

Buyers are not ignoring new sellers at all, I know a lovely buyer who always try to give new sellers a chance. Unfortunately the buyers are avoiding ( not ignoring) you because sadly your gigs are not at a professional level yet…

I have been trying to make them professional.

Check my gigs related to virtual assistant and file conversion.

You will like It.

😊

New sellers are not ignored. However, if someone puts their blog and article gig in Lifestyle instead of Articles and Blog posts, it’s unlikely that buyers looking for writers will ever find it. Categories exist for a reason. And if someone offers proofreading but keeps failing to proofread their own gig descriptions, they either look careless (and that makes buyers look for someone more reliable) or unable to perform the service they’re offering (and in that case, buyers will look for someone who actually knows how to do the job).

I am on the way of learning.

Wish me luck.

Whenever a buyer places an order, they are taking a gamble on whether they will actually receive what they wanted.

Ordering from a new seller with no/minimal track record of happy/satisfied buyers is seen as being a more risky gamble than from a seller with hundreds or thousands of positive reviews.

Is it fair to the new seller? No, but fairness doesn’t really play a part in freelance success. Everyone has to go through the same hurdle of being a new seller with no track record on the platform to back them.

Do established sellers with hundreds or thousands of orders actually live up to their promises? Maybe. Maybe not. As aforementioned, all orders are still a gamble, but of varying “perceived” risk.

It’s OK that you are not a native speaker. Just put yourself in the buyers shoes. You’re offering writing services and there are errors in your profile and gig descriptions. For example, you haven’t capitalised I in a couple of your sentences and it should be two years not two year. I wouldn’t buy a writing gig from a seller who has mistakes like this. At the very least it looks rushed and sloppy.

Please don’t feel attacked. These comments are only meant to help you improve.

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Would you like to rate my Gigs ?

I made changes.

I want your reviews?

😍

yes?

Why do you think I am not qualify for that?

Qualified, not qualify. And because…

You are even offering proofreading gig but from the description to your gig even I could see mistakes everywhere.

there are errors in your profile and gig descriptions

you have a lot of mistakes in your gig description and profile

People keep telling you that you have mistakes in your gig and profile descriptions, but you’re certain you’re qualified to offer proofreading?

Qualified, not qualify. And because…

You are even offering proofreading gig but from the description to your gig even I could see mistakes everywhere.

there are errors in your profile and gig descriptions

you have a lot of mistakes in your gig description and profile

People keep telling you that you have mistakes in your gig and profile descriptions, but you’re certain you’re qualified to offer proofreading?

I made changes.

I understand that people judge me by my Gigs.

So I put efforts and made changes.

And I know how to operate Microsoft Word,Google Docs.

And I will use grammarly, spell-check and Microsoft Word Track Changes to make my work 100% Accurate.

Moreover, I have done this sort of work for my Facebook Client and She loved It.

That’s why I thought I am qualified for that.

I am new here. That’s why I didn’t know how to created gigs and expressed my way of work.

yes?

Hi Hamna,

I was just browsing the forum and I noticed you feel attacked when everyone is offering advices. The advices are for your own benefit.

It is not about why does everyone else think you are not qualified for that, it is why you think you are qualified for it. I checked your profile and think you should do the following:

1. A salam is not a professional salutation.
  2. Your gig description is plagiarised
  3. Your previous gigs, I believe, were offering academic services?
  4. Find your forte, maybe designing, maybe recipes, something? Browse different categories, I am sure you will find a lot of things you are good at.

You are constantly erring in your responses and not willing to accept anyone’s responses. If at all you are motivated to become a professional proofreader, take classes on Coursera, etc., build your credentials and then try again after a few years. There is no embarrassment in it.

Everyone would love to see you succeed. Nobody has anything against you as a new seller, as someone said even the top sellers were new sellers, weren’t they?

Same goes for me. When I started out, I was 1001% sure nobody would buy from me… because hello newbie? But there was this one buyer who took a chance (albeit, at a lower price) and I absolutely did not mind that because it enabled me to showcase my skills. Moreover, they encouraged me and guided me a lot.

Browse the forums for tips and guidelines and meanwhile, keep building your skills. Don’t be discouraged. Nothing comes out of it.

I made changes.

I understand that people judge me by my Gigs.

So I put efforts and made changes.

And I know how to operate Microsoft Word,Google Docs.

And I will use grammarly, spell-check and Microsoft Word Track Changes to make my work 100% Accurate.

Moreover, I have done this sort of work for my Facebook Client and She loved It.

That’s why I thought I am qualified for that.

I am new here. That’s why I didn’t know how to created gigs and expressed my way of work.

Now, I have learnt many things about fiverr.

And ready for my ist order on Fiverr.

😊

I agree with everyone’s feedback. Also, your gigs are completely all over the place. You are not specialized in anything, which means you do not add value to your client.

$5 for a professional book editing up to 5000 words? Even the cheapest client can smell the lack of professionalism.

This is not for you to feel discouraged, however, if you want to be successful on any platform, offer something you are good at, and you can add value to your customer.

Freelancing is not a hobby; it is a job and if you want to grow as a freelancer, take it seriously.

Good luck!

Archived