POSTING ON THE FORUM WILL NOT GET YOU ORDERS ❗ ❗ ❗

vibronx

responding to all posts to create controversy or be insolent seems counterproductive to me.

That makes so much sense and holds true for all situations.

Also, Why forum participation can get you new orders. - Post #2 by marinapomorac

Personally and coincidentally, impressions have not bothered me (could be a one-off, or not) as I still receive queries, even when my impressions plummet.

Just yesterday, I liked a user’s post and thought dang, I should outsource my manuals to them. Turns out they offer celestial readings. Huh?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😒 Just a question, does accumulating flags ever disappear, or are they permanent on a forum profile? I think I recall that a forum user no longer qualifies as a Regular if they’ve accumulated five or more flagged posts.

-Answered my own question. That’s the power of performing a little digging around!

So, it seems 100 days.

a forum user no longer qualifies as a Regular if they’ve accumulated five or more flagged posts.

Oh, oh! With my dry, sarcastic at times and witty remarks here, I bet I get flagged and “demoted”. Oh well.

GG

On 6/2/2021 at 5:37 AM, vibronx said:

My original post is targeted at sellers who post here just to post something. They think that they need to post a certain number of times a day (no matter what they post) and heart thirty posts per day, and they will then magically get orders. Those are the ones I am targeting. There are a lot of useless posts that flood the forum because of this. This is what I and several other long-time users of the forum here have noticed and recognize.

Like the replies that go…

“thanks for that interesting coment” or “yes, this is great information, thank you”!!!

Theres plenty of rumours and YouTube videos getting around telling people they need to post here just to post often and it will increase their “participation rate” on the main platform. What a load of crap!

Archived