How to rank in the first line on first page?

lotus3000

This is important for freelancers. But I need to know the step of this process.

favicon-32x32.png.9e1b5ceb036d0a33689810625c266359.png Fiverr.com
do-translate-english-to-bengali-and-bengali-to-english.jpg.3813472d933a187bd89912c5300f7efb.jpg

Lotus3000: I will do translate english to bengali and bengali to english for...

For only $5, Lotus3000 will do translate english to bengali and bengali to english. | Bengali To English Translation/ English To Bengali TranslationI am native a Bengali by birth. I have lot of experience and training of more than 5 | Fiverr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really sad. A lot of top buyers are knocking me out but some are not talking after I give their answer. They are just going through the details of the job and not saying anything later and someone is giving me a job that does not match my job. I don’t know what should I do?

favicon-32x32.png.ae5151f4a6a843de637502e0460d5ce4.png Fiverr.com
do-translate-english-to-bengali-and-bengali-to-english.jpg.52bd478c394ace4fffced682259726f6.jpg

For only $5, Lotus3000 will do translate english to bengali and bengali to english. | Bengali To English Translation/ English To Bengali TranslationI am native a Bengali by birth. I have lot of experience and training of more than 5 | Fiverr

I am really sad. A lot of top buyers are knocking me out but some are not talking after I give their answer. They are just going through the details of the job and not saying anything later and someone is giving me a job that does not match my job. I don’t know what should I do?

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
0e47b3f65ed1a9c8568f0a0848d402ac625e5954.jpeg

A lot of top buyers are knocking me out but some are not talking after I give their answer.

This happens to a lot of sellers! The buyer likely found someone else to do their task, or they decided that they no longer want to order anything. Don’t worry too much about those situations!

someone is giving me a job that does not match my job.

These buyers probably didn’t understand the service you were offering, or they are spammers. Avoid dealing with buyers who want you to do something that’s not in your services.

I hope that helped! Good luck!

A lot of top buyers are knocking me out but some are not talking after I give their answer.

This happens to a lot of sellers! The buyer likely found someone else to do their task, or they decided that they no longer want to order anything. Don’t worry too much about those situations!

someone is giving me a job that does not match my job.

These buyers probably didn’t understand the service you were offering, or they are spammers. Avoid dealing with buyers who want you to do something that’s not in your services.

I hope that helped! Good luck!

Thank you so much I understand it that I didn’t understand.

It’s difficult as a new freelancer. I am trying to quick feedback to my buyers. And I can it 90%.

favicon-32x32.png.17e938a9249760bb441b6e00c9bb0e7b.png Fiverr.com
do-translate-english-to-bengali-and-bengali-to-english.jpg.6935728faa78c1973d7933ad8f397656.jpg

You can’t quickly get orders on Fiverr. That’s not how it works.

You have to work hard and stay patient. Being a new freelancer is difficult! As someone (not sure who) said on the Forum, if freelancing was easier than a real job, every one would be freelancing.

I have been working in Fiver for four months. I met lots of top buyers from Fiver. So I am in the hope to find my specific work from the buyer.
Hi, I am lotus3000. I am looking for a buyer who needs a typist for his work.

Also, I would suggest that you stop making posts that are very similar. Thanks!

I saw some gigs that are in the first line on the first page. How to do it?

favicon-32x32.png.57c8652cee5bfe0c027bf7b9a1d4a310.png Fiverr.com
do-translate-english-to-bengali-and-bengali-to-english.jpg.36d0c9be85533268dfd5fcc341ff0911.jpg

For only $5, Lotus3000 will do translate english to bengali and bengali to english. | Bengali To English Translation/ English To Bengali TranslationAre you looking for someone who translates from Bengali to English and English to Bengali? You're...

Fiverr rotates the gigs, so you can’t really guarantee a spot on the first page.
To help more people see it, you can use more SEO in your description and images. Also, if I’m going to be completely honest, the cover image you have for your gig is not horrible, but it’s not very eye-catching. Maybe you could edit in some images with the cover that are relevant to your service.
Overall, your service seems pretty good. I would, however, recommend removing the unlimited revisions and satisfaction guarantee, along with maybe making your basic gig more than $5 (it seems like a lot of work to do for $5, which can turn buyers away because they think you may provide low-quality work).

You do know that Fiverr does not work the same way as Google, right?

That means you really don’t need to be on Page One.

Besides, everybody is brainwashed into believing they need to be on Page One to get noticed.

In case you didn’t notice, Fiverr’s Page One will not hold all of us.

That’s why they rotate Gigs (explained in the post above this one).

Good luck, but don’t let Page One be your obsession.

Instead, focus on producing top-quality product for those Buyers who find you and hire you.

• 3 months later...

Oh my! I just looked at your profile and it hurt my eyes! 👀 Look at the gigs below. The one that is least eye-catching is the one in the lower right hand corner. Try to make your images more like the gig image in the second row 4th place. Then the buyer can see quickly what you do. 

1025946490_ScreenShot2021-06-27at1_16_59PM.thumb.png.da9f57eb497a1b8fe283c384c88eb040.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lotus3000 said:

Don't worry it commonly occurs in fiverr due to gig rotation so that everyone gets a chance. It's quite fair policy. Be patient you will get more orders soon. Don't be in panic 😃

37 minutes ago, abdulla23759 said:

Don't worry it commonly occurs in fiverr due to gig rotation so that everyone gets a chance. It's quite fair policy. Be patient you will get more orders soon. Don't be in panic 😃

thanx for support 

Archived