How to rank in the first line on first page?

lotus3000

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, irshan_cool said:

Fit the image into the maximum resolution. Now you can see up and down have blank space.

Perfect resolution for gig image is 550x370 or 1100 x 740 pixel. If you can not fit the image into the full screen then add some infographic on top.

Thanks for suggestion.

On 3/3/2021 at 1:02 AM, lotus3000 said:

It’s difficult as a new freelancer. I am trying to quick feedback to my buyers. And I can it 90%.

I'm sorry to say this, but since you claim to be a translator to/from English, you do not have the English skills necessary to do that job properly.  

I wonder! how is this possible to get something at a quick & easy way.  If you're trying to prove yourself as a professional translator you need to focus on the in-depth knowledge of a subjects or topics and various languages (as you preferred Bengali) and cultures of that languages an all.

It requires your ability to understand the subject, hold a strong command of grammar & creative writing skills then deliver it according to timeline.

There are so many translators are available in the google , most probably people will use it, even though being an bangali I also do use free translators. Its very natural that people will go with the free tools.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:30 AM, newsmike said:

I'm sorry to say this, but since you claim to be a translator to/from English, you do not have the English skills necessary to do that job properly.  

I talked about buyers when I was new to fiver. 

On 7/27/2021 at 1:19 PM, rakhi_dhar said:

There are so many translators are available in the google , most probably people will use it, even though being an bangali I also do use free translators. Its very natural that people will go with the free tools.

You are right. You can't use always google or anything else for translation. Sometimes you need to have a good knowledge of English to translate correctly.

On 7/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, rakhi_dhar said:

I wonder! how is this possible to get something at a quick & easy way.  If you're trying to prove yourself as a professional translator you need to focus on the in-depth knowledge of a subjects or topics and various languages (as you preferred Bengali) and cultures of that languages an all.

I think you didn't understand the post.

Follow this.
1) Research is the Clue. ...
2) Think Out of the Box. ...
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
4) Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
6) Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
7) Use High-Quality Images

These are just some advice. I'm not meaning to put down your work or anything, and this is only meant as helpful advice, so please don't take it badly! :)  

"I will fastest product upload in your woocommerce and shopify store"?

I had to read it three times before I even understood what the gig is about. You should work on that title. 

Hire a designer or work on improving your own design skills to make an attractive gig image. The number one thing to get noticed in search is to have attractive gig images/videos. If i were looking for services in your category, I wouldn't click your gigs, simply because it doesn't seem like you've put a lot of effort into them, so why would I expect you to if I hire you. (That's how I would look at it as a buyer). 

Gigs with a professional video rank better. 

Use Grammarly.com to improve your writing and make sure your gig description is perfect. It's like your business card, and should make a great first impression. 

Beyond that, you're in a very competitive niche and you're not likely to succeed if you offer the same as everyone else. So you should have realistic expectations, work on offering something unique, and make sure what you deliver is high-quality, every time. 

Hope this helps! :) 

17 minutes ago, lotus3000 said:

I cannot rank my new gig.🤒.       https://www.fiverr.com/s2/0ce5f12a58

Your gig must have an attractive title.

Your gig must have good tags and descriptions.

Your gig should have basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description.

Your gig title, SEO title, tags, description and the URL of the gig should have the same keywords.

23 hours ago, piuly_designer said:

Your gig must have an attractive title.

Your gig must have good tags and descriptions.

Your gig should have basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description.

Your gig title, SEO title, tags, description and the URL of the gig should have the same keywords.

Thank you so much.

23 hours ago, smashradio said:

These are just some advice. I'm not meaning to put down your work or anything, and this is only meant as helpful advice, so please don't take it badly! 🙂 

"I will fastest product upload in your woocommerce and shopify store"?

I had to read it three times before I even understood what the gig is about. You should work on that title. 

Hire a designer or work on improving your own design skills to make an attractive gig image. The number one thing to get noticed in search is to have attractive gig images/videos. If i were looking for services in your category, I wouldn't click your gigs, simply because it doesn't seem like you've put a lot of effort into them, so why would I expect you to if I hire you. (That's how I would look at it as a buyer). 

Gigs with a professional video rank better. 

Use Grammarly.com to improve your writing and make sure your gig description is perfect. It's like your business card, and should make a great first impression. 

Beyond that, you're in a very competitive niche and you're not likely to succeed if you offer the same as everyone else. So you should have realistic expectations, work on offering something unique, and make sure what you deliver is high-quality, every time. 

Hope this helps! 🙂

Thanks for you good response. I will follow it.

Archived