Received first order within one day gig creation.

Hi There, I am pleased to share my first experience on fiverr. I have got my first order within one day gig creation. I believe, this is the most happiest part of a freelancer and also achieved 5 star review on first order from buyer.
As a new freelancer on Fiverr I would love to hear from expert to get some more tips and tricks to get more orders.
Thank you so much.

• Like 19
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Hi There ! I, the newest sensation on Fiverr! With a passion for delivering top-notch services and a drive for excellence, I hit the ground running as a freelance virtuoso. Within a day of creating my first gig, my expertise shone through as I secured my inaugural order and executed it flawlessly, leaving the client thoroughly impressed. Garnering a glowing 5-star review, I proved my commitment to excellence and client satisfaction from the get-go. With unparalleled dedication and a knack for exceeding expectations, I am poised to become a go-to freelancer on Fiverr, ready to tackle any challenge with finesse and professionalism.
Stay Happy!

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 3

5 hours ago, sazzad0071 said:

Hi There ! I, the newest sensation on Fiverr! With a passion for delivering top-notch services and a drive for excellence, I hit the ground running as a freelance virtuoso. Within a day of creating my first gig, my expertise shone through as I secured my inaugural order and executed it flawlessly, leaving the client thoroughly impressed. Garnering a glowing 5-star review, I proved my commitment to excellence and client satisfaction from the get-go. With unparalleled dedication and a knack for exceeding expectations, I am poised to become a go-to freelancer on Fiverr, ready to tackle any challenge with finesse and professionalism.
Stay Happy!

Congratulations.

• Like 8

Congrats on getting 1st order. I guess your niche is unique and the client with that exact requirement did not hesitate to contact you!!!

Getting the 1st order is crucial on Fiverr to make a good impression on the platform. And every seller should do their best performance not only on the 1st order but also treat every order like the 1st one.

Moreover, be aware of scammers out there, the platform should take proactive measures for those. Talk through in detail and if you suspect anything fishy then handle the situation strategically.

Wish you all the best. 

• Like 8

Congratulation is first ,,Only new sellers can understand how much of a pleasure it is to get work from fiverr in new condition,,,now there are bad times coming for new ones not getting work,,,but you have done such a nice job for it in new condition. It feels really good,,,I wish you all the best for your future, you do better,,,,

• Like 10

On 5/6/2024 at 1:13 AM, sazzad0071 said:

Hi There, I am pleased to share my first experience on fiverr. I have got my first order within one day gig creation. I believe, this is the most happiest part of a freelancer and also achieved 5 star review on first order from buyer.
As a new freelancer on Fiverr I would love to hear from expert to get some more tips and tricks to get more orders.
Thank you so much.

Congratulation. You are lucky enough and hard worker.

• Like 5