How I got my first order in 24hrs "My Secret Strategy"

ndesign32

Also to be fair to you your gig images are great and you look very professional that probably helps bring in buyers like you said in the tips. I should try and send more buyer requests in a day and later today I need to change my images after the feedback I got on another thread.

Hopefully these tips help me get more orders. I have gotten lots of feedback on my services from the forum in the past day now I just need to put in into action.

Also to be fair to you your gig images are great and you look very professional that probably helps bring in buyers like you said in the tips. I should try and send more buyer requests in a day and later today I need to change my images after the feedback I got on another thread.

Hopefully these tips help me get more orders. I have gotten lots of feedback on my services from the forum in the past day now I just need to put in into action.

Thank you for your loving words. May you have a lot of happiness.

You start your work today for bright tommorow 🔆

• 2 weeks later...

I also get first Order without sent any Buyer Request, I have Created Attractive gig thumbnail and shared all Social media and get Orders, now i have competed more than 150 orders. I just use buyer request when i am not getting orders,
Buyer Request and professional gig are best way to get orders. @ndesign32 Thanks for Sharing Wonderful content, its very helpful for new seller, Best wishes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When you write a proposal using marketing phrases it gives a precise picture of what you’re offering and shows how professional are you. This will helps buyers to hire you.

I’m genuinely curious (I’ll be honest, I’ve never had luck with BR despite being a seller who’s doing OK on the site more or less) what marketing phrases do you use? Like, what are marketing phrases in general? 

Archived