Seller refuses to cancel my order

sarah00

Hi

I am extremely baffled and shocked onto how to get my money from this seller, did not do anything I said, then I told her nicely I am nto satisfied how it s going before she delivers, then all she did is mark it delivered, incomplete, poor quality and nothing like she said she will.

Then she declined cancellation and Fiverr is not responding to my requests of cancellation and getting my refund back!!!

This second time happening here on Fiverr, I think I will never buy anything on Fiverr after this… Seller stole my funds with no work delivered and Fiverr is not protecting the buyer and the funds!!

Done with buying on this website… Be careful and use your money wisely folks

I just lost 50 bucks for nothing here on Fiverr!!!

What a shame

• Like 27

@sarah00 hey if you are a buyer you can cancel order & refund

I am dealing with a scamer seller here on Fiverr, I kept canceling and she kept declining so she keeps the funds.

Fiverr did not respond to 3 requests I sent them… not only they should cancel and refund, they should also delete this seller from the platform!!!

• Like 10

I am dealing with a scamer seller here on Fiverr, I kept canceling and she kept declining so she keeps the funds.

Fiverr did not respond to 3 requests I sent them… not only they should cancel and refund, they should also delete this seller from the platform!!!

Customer Support takes about a week to respond. Just don’t mark your order as complete and keep sending cancellation requests. Whatever you do, make sure the order doesn’t auto-complete. Good luck!

By the way, what type of project is this?

• Like 11

Customer Support takes about a week to respond. Just don’t mark your order as complete and keep sending cancellation requests. Whatever you do, make sure the order doesn’t auto-complete. Good luck!

By the way, what type of project is this?

I cant do much, seller immediatly decline cancellation, or deliver it again as is when I dont accept delivery… professional scammer indeed…

she keeps on declining and delivering same thing, so she can get the funds after 3 days… which she will get if Fiverr does not do something!!!

I am concerned about this platform recently to be honest, I will never buy anything… be carefull guys…

• Like 9

I cant do much, seller immediatly decline cancellation, or deliver it again as is when I dont accept delivery… professional scammer indeed…

she keeps on declining and delivering same thing, so she can get the funds after 3 days… which she will get if Fiverr does not do something!!!

I am concerned about this platform recently to be honest, I will never buy anything… be carefull guys…

Was she a trusted seller with reviews?

• Like 10

Was she a trusted seller with reviews?

not a lot of reviews… a few but talked with her in inbox, she kept saying yes to everything till she got me ordered and now delivered nothing what we said… keeps on declining my requests to cancel and keeps delivering same thing’

it is a landing page on her hosted hosting, nothing I said was in there, mediocre work

basically I got nothing, lost all my funds!!!

This is second time happened to me here on Fiverr in less than 2 months, first time I let it go for 25 bucks…

I will never order on Fiverr again,

• Like 10

It is a true sadness and shame of others … maybe he saw that you are new here and took advantage. keep denouncing it, we all deserve to be attended to. It is the same with buyers at pa.treon … here is customer service, have faith that your response will be positive. If you need help with something, I can help you without charging you. the important thing is that you have your work back. good luck!

• Like 10

It is a true sadness and shame of others … maybe he saw that you are new here and took advantage. keep denouncing it, we all deserve to be attended to. It is the same with buyers at pa.treon … here is customer service, have faith that your response will be positive. If you need help with something, I can help you without charging you. the important thing is that you have your work back. good luck!

I just need Fiverr to cancel my order with this scammer and give me my funds back… they should also take measures against a seller like that …

Seller declined more than 10 cancellations, and kept delivering same things over and over again when I request changes!!! Can you believe it, a seller like that on Fiverr!!!

Sent 3 requests to Fiverr support and nothing!

• Like 9

I just need Fiverr to cancel my order with this scammer and give me my funds back… they should also take measures against a seller like that …

Seller declined more than 10 cancellations, and kept delivering same things over and over again when I request changes!!! Can you believe it, a seller like that on Fiverr!!!

People like that are a real pain in the ass. Good luck

• Like 9

How close together were your requests? Sometimes sending too many especially if they are in a short time will cause your whole request to be ignored as spam.

• Like 9

ok, it looks like it’s time to grab a cup of tea.

It’s your seller right to decline your cancellation requests.

when did you send them? how long ago?

If you already opened a ticket with support then you just need to calm down a bit and just keep sending her cancelation requests even if she’s canceling them right away. just do it calmly without any emotions while you are looking for fiverr support to look into that.

• Like 12

really sad to know this.

I don’t know why seller do this to buyer,

only for this noobies things, new seller don’t get any order.

Really a Sinful work 🤒

Yes Seller is newbie and less competent and scammer!!!

I will never order on Fiverr again…

• Like 9

Yes Seller is newbie and less competent and scammer!!!

I will never order on Fiverr again…

as he is a scammer doesn’t mean all of the new seller is a scammer.

Maybe your luck doesn’t match to your order that why you are facing this kind of problem.

Please contact with Fiverr Help Team.

Hope you will get a solution by them :frowning_face:

Why they do this kind of things,

its really affect us 😟

• Like 10

as he is a scammer doesn’t mean all of the new seller is a scammer.

Maybe your luck doesn’t match to your order that why you are facing this kind of problem.

Please contact with Fiverr Help Team.

Hope you will get a solution by them :frowning_face:

Why they do this kind of things,

its really affect us 😟

I totally agree, I have dealt with so many sellers but this one is a real scammer, and Fiverr support is taking too much time to fix it, it takes only 3 days for the seller to receive the funds.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

I don’t know what happened exactly, but regarding the pandemic situation the customer service may take a little while to answer. Once they have the opportunity they will have a look at your order, for sure.

Probably that, pandemic has slowed down Fiverr support response.

And they should not allow sellers who are scammers…

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree, I have dealt with so many sellers but this one is a real scammer, and Fiverr support is taking too much time to fix it, it takes only 3 days for the seller to receive the funds.

it takes only 3 days for the seller to receive the funds.

3 days for the order to be marked as complete, plus 14 days for the seller to be able to actually withdraw the funds.

• Like 10

Hi

I am extremely baffled and shocked onto how to get my money from this seller, did not do anything I said, then I told her nicely I am nto satisfied how it s going before she delivers, then all she did is mark it delivered, incomplete, poor quality and nothing like she said she will.

Then she declined cancellation and Fiverr is not responding to my requests of cancellation and getting my refund back!!!

This second time happening here on Fiverr, I think I will never buy anything on Fiverr after this… Seller stole my funds with no work delivered and Fiverr is not protecting the buyer and the funds!!

Done with buying on this website… Be careful and use your money wisely folks

I just lost 50 bucks for nothing here on Fiverr!!!

What a shame

@sarah00

I told her nicely I am nto satisfied how it s going before she delivers

That is good. Everybody spend money for satisfied works.

Other hand every seller’s goal is satisfy their clients by good works.Otherwise that sellers will not able to build their bright career.

That is a relation between a buyer and a seller and it represents that both should respective to each other.

An order cancellation is very bad for a sellers account. Sells go down.

We don’t know that which service have you got from that seller.

Many bad person is doing same that after work of seller, they usually say that they are not satisfied ( Usually graphics design) .

But I would not telling you that seller has done good work. If the seller did poor quality work, you should give them opportunity to improve the quality as good. In this case seller will do your work again newly according to your instruction.

I believe seller will do that and you will get satisfied work.

I think I will never buy anything on Fiverr after this… Seller stole my funds

Seller never stole your funds.

The fund is reserved at Fiverr. Fiverr provides best security of your funds.

Fiverr very much support to buyers than sellers. If you are not satisfy with fiverr, I think you will never be satisfy on any marketplace.

Fiverr is not protecting the buyer and the funds!!

Fiverr is best secure marketplace and always protect funds.

Actually you become crazy.

Then she declined cancellation

That is normal. Every seller need mutual cancellation.

You should think sellers part and should belongs to buyer and seller relation which I described above.

Please give a opportunity to this seller for correct work.

If you think you will cancel order anyway, then you should pay partial amount to seller for their render by order modification and refund rest of amount. Because seller did work for you and spend time for you.

I hope you understand.

Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

not a lot of reviews… a few but talked with her in inbox, she kept saying yes to everything till she got me ordered and now delivered nothing what we said… keeps on declining my requests to cancel and keeps delivering same thing’

it is a landing page on her hosted hosting, nothing I said was in there, mediocre work

basically I got nothing, lost all my funds!!!

This is second time happened to me here on Fiverr in less than 2 months, first time I let it go for 25 bucks…

I will never order on Fiverr again,

That’s sad and scary at the same time…seller like her bow down the image of other honest sellers…may you get your money back… goodluck

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

************, said it will done for free but it was the same video​:roll_eyes:Complained about how it took her almost an half an hour to do​:confused:😩She says we’re taking advantage of third world countries​:thinking:Ma’am, I’m not sure where that came from but I came here for business nothing else​:roll_eyes:I told her I don’t want it because it’s promotional material so she’s still refusing to cancel. I emailed Kathy from Fiverr CS and she was no help. Fiverr CS said that it didn’t fit my personal taste​:thinking:Excuse me, again I’m here for business and everything has been unprofessional on the seller and Fiverr CS. I’m beyond unsatisfied & all the above.

Mod Note: Username removed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

************, said it will done for free but it was the same video​:roll_eyes:Complained about how it took her almost an half an hour to do​:confused:😩She says we’re taking advantage of third world countries​:thinking:Ma’am, I’m not sure where that came from but I came here for business nothing else​:roll_eyes:I told her I don’t want it because it’s promotional material so she’s still refusing to cancel. I emailed Kathy from Fiverr CS and she was no help. Fiverr CS said that it didn’t fit my personal taste​:thinking:Excuse me, again I’m here for business and everything has been unprofessional on the seller and Fiverr CS. I’m beyond unsatisfied & all the above.

Mod Note: Username removed.

@mschristina12

Hello Christina, I’m sorry to hear about your experience, but you might want to censor the name of the seller as it is against the forum rules.

• Like 10
  • Up 1