It's Over! I Have Zero New Orders. HELP! What Should I Do Tomorrow?

cyaxrex

poll  

112 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Go House/Apartment Hunting
    • Clean my Apartment
    • Do lots of Nerdy Tech Stuff
    • Go Full Hunter S. Thompson for a Day

You have a perfect plot for a few Mr. Robot episodes there.

Happy debauchery day!

I shouldn’t even use vinegar in salads

Try fresh lemon juice instead, extra vitamin C and gives salads a nice additional freshness. I do usually have and sometimes use vinegar, it doesn’t do anything bad to me but whenever I have lemons or remember to buy them when I get salad, I use lemon juice.

Thanks for reminding me about lemons. I love everything lemon. 🍋 I’m always on the hunt for the best smelling lemon top or mid-note perfume. (I’m a perfume collector.)

You have a perfect plot for a few Mr. Robot episodes there.

Happy debauchery day!

I shouldn’t even use vinegar in salads

Try fresh lemon juice instead, extra vitamin C and gives salads a nice additional freshness. I do usually have and sometimes use vinegar, it doesn’t do anything bad to me but whenever I have lemons or remember to buy them when I get salad, I use lemon juice.

Try fresh lemon juice instead, extra vitamin C and gives salads a nice additional freshness.

My mother uses it for salads, and the taste is really good (she can’t use vinegar, so she tried with lemon, and it worked great).

Try fresh lemon juice instead, extra vitamin C and gives salads a nice additional freshness.

My mother uses it for salads, and the taste is really good (she can’t use vinegar, so she tried with lemon, and it worked great).

I like it on some vegetables too. Green beans or broccoli for instance.

Are we really discussing salads on Andy’s debauchery day?

He’s gonna be so disappointed in us.

But yes, lemon juice is great for salads and freshness.

Are we really discussing salads on Andy’s debauchery day?

Of course! Salads can help him recover from debauchery, and we care about him!

So. How did d-day go? And most importantly, how did Chico cope, did he get a fourpack of entrails or something?

My day was boring and scary. I can go weeks without going out and when I do, I find everyone I know in the same bars I saw them in last time, telling the same stories, usually always wearing the same clothes, all having the same arguments.

I had a few drinks and started to wonder how everyone can afford to drink everyday. I was coming to the conclusion that I’ve seen the same in every bar and every town I’ve ever lived in, and that this is yet more proof that I live in some kind of Truman Show.

Then someone asked me if they could borrow 200 Euros (which also usually happens). In this case, I came home and marathon watched some Walking Dead and the first episodes of Star Trek Picard. .

Probably, I should have just cleaned the house… :roll_eyes:

My day was boring and scary. I can go weeks without going out and when I do, I find everyone I know in the same bars I saw them in last time, telling the same stories, usually always wearing the same clothes, all having the same arguments.

I had a few drinks and started to wonder how everyone can afford to drink everyday. I was coming to the conclusion that I’ve seen the same in every bar and every town I’ve ever lived in, and that this is yet more proof that I live in some kind of Truman Show.

Then someone asked me if they could borrow 200 Euros (which also usually happens). In this case, I came home and marathon watched some Walking Dead and the first episodes of Star Trek Picard. .

Ah, yeah, I’ve watched both then published Picard episodes when I noticed them, and then the 3rd actually the Friday it came out as it had been more enjoyable than I’d thought. Better than a real life Truman show probably.

I came home and marathon watched… the first episodes of Star Trek Picard.

ST: Picard is going to get… “interesting”, and probably not in a good way. Major series leaks came out before the first episode was released, and, well… those leaks are proving to be correct. It has been said by the inside leaker, and show critics, that from the fourth episode onward (the 4th episode airs this week), it could be the beginning of the end of the show (how that will play out, though, is not yet known). By June, the guy in charge of the series will likely be “fired” (although, it will probably be spun as him “leaving the show to pursue a different project”).

You’re right. You probably would have gotten more out of cleaning the house. 😉

I came home and marathon watched… the first episodes of Star Trek Picard.

ST: Picard is going to get… “interesting”, and probably not in a good way. Major series leaks came out before the first episode was released, and, well… those leaks are proving to be correct. It has been said by the inside leaker, and show critics, that from the fourth episode onward (the 4th episode airs this week), it could be the beginning of the end of the show (how that will play out, though, is not yet known). By June, the guy in charge of the series will likely be “fired” (although, it will probably be spun as him “leaving the show to pursue a different project”).

You’re right. You probably would have gotten more out of cleaning the house. 😉

ST: Picard is going to get… “interesting”, and probably not in a good way. Major series leaks came out before the first episode was released, and, well… those leaks are proving to be correct.

I know this. I’m not holding high hopes for anything sci-fi these days apart from The Expanse. I just don’t understand who these so-called writers think they are who feel like they have the right to assimilate established sci-fi brands and turn them on their head. It’s like they just capitalize on the fact that people will watch whatever they get presented with because there’s no alternative.

Dr Who is the worst. It’s gone from actual Dr Who to a woman who can’t act flying through time and space in a giant Himalayan salt lamp.

ST: Picard is going to get… “interesting”, and probably not in a good way. Major series leaks came out before the first episode was released, and, well… those leaks are proving to be correct.

I know this. I’m not holding high hopes for anything sci-fi these days apart from The Expanse. I just don’t understand who these so-called writers think they are who feel like they have the right to assimilate established sci-fi brands and turn them on their head. It’s like they just capitalize on the fact that people will watch whatever they get presented with because there’s no alternative.

Dr Who is the worst. It’s gone from actual Dr Who to a woman who can’t act flying through time and space in a giant Himalayan salt lamp.

I’m not holding high hopes for anything sci-fi these days apart from The Expanse.

Not even Altered Carbon?

Picard has already been renewed for a second series @jonbaas - just sayin’ …

Picard has already been renewed for a second series @jonbaas - just sayin’ …

Just because it was renewed for a second season – before the first episode of the first season was released – doesn’t mean the leaks and downward spiral of the series won’t happen. The show was not “renewed” because of fan interest, because it was renewed internally before anyone even saw the first episode. My previous commentary stands.

I agree and it makes me so sad. She could be showing strength, cleverness, and spirit and she seems like a victim instead. I blame the writers. We need Moffat back.

Archived