What are the most demanded skills on Fiverr?

waqasamir007

you can sell any Service on Fiverr which follows the complete guidelines of TOS

In simple and deep. only provide those services in which you are highly passionate

thanks

He is asking which one has the highest demand, not what he is allowed to sell.

@waqasamir007 Research those terms in Google and see how commonly they are used in gigs and do the same with the search filter options for your sub-category. Try to stick with ones that don’t have huge competition, as long as you are proficient.

@waqasamir007 Research those terms in Google and see how commonly they are used in gigs and do the same with the search filter options for your sub-category. Try to stick with ones that don’t have huge competition, as long as you are proficient.

I know what he is trying to ask. “i gave him the complete relevant answer”

guess what? no one can 100% accurately tell other person the name of skill which he/she can offer to marketplace and get exposure

Reason:

only person himself / herself know what kind of potential he/she got in specific skills

competition

i believe if you got Really Hardcore Potential in your skills then don’t worry about competition . "makes your own stragety which will helps you stand in the crowd

Conclusion

Try to Bring something new to marketplace (off-course the world needs Creative things and people support them)

in this really Hi-tech and advance Era. you can’t just follow old patterns . like (Forcing “x” thing in “y” place in “z” time)

guess what? no one can 100% accurately tell other person the name of skill which he/she can offer to marketplace and get exposure

Reason:

only person himself / herself know what kind of potential he/she got in specific skills

competition

i believe if you got Really Hardcore Potential in your skills then don’t worry about competition . "makes your own stragety which will helps you stand in the crowd

Conclusion

Try to Bring something new to marketplace (off-course the world needs Creative things and people support them)

in this really Hi-tech and advance Era. you can’t just follow old patterns . like (Forcing “x” thing in “y” place in “z” time)

No, competition always affects you regardless if your degree of value and skill. Always. That’s how business works.

Reason:

competition

Conclusion

So not true :)) One of the top-rated sellers in Logo Design had 385 orders in queue yesterday and he delivers in 24 hours. Imagine the quality they offer creating 400 logos in 24 hours. Even with 100 people, it’s still 4 logos/day and that’s pretty much a guaranteed clip art or template. I create them all manually and it takes some time to think of an idea, draw it on paper, digitize it, find suitable colors, send progress samples test for contrast on different backgrounds and many other steps. And I have 4 orders since I joined (1 month) 🙂

Absolutely nothing to do with quality, just quantity.

So not true :)) One of the top-rated sellers in Logo Design had 385 orders in queue yesterday and he delivers in 24 hours. Imagine the quality they offer creating 400 logos in 24 hours. Even with 100 people, it’s still 4 logos/day and that’s pretty much a guaranteed clip art or template. I create them all manually and it takes some time to think of an idea, draw it on paper, digitize it, find suitable colors, send progress samples test for contrast on different backgrounds and many other steps. And I have 4 orders since I joined (1 month) 🙂

with all your Respect. quantity matters after “Quality”

if you don’t have any Quality in work then why people will give you second order???

😊 thank you for contribution

By the way. there are tons of topics in this forum already exist which can answer your this statement very clearly

cheers

with all your Respect. quantity matters after “Quality”

if you don’t have any Quality in work then why people will give you second order???

😊 thank you for contribution

By the way. there are tons of topics in this forum already exist which can answer your this statement very clearly

cheers

People have no idea what a logo should look like 🙂 They accept a simple jpg file and give 5 stars, they have no idea how to check if a similar logo exists online, they have zero knowledge about logo design rules and logic. You will see hair saloons with e-sport logos, photographers with watercolor logos, etc. They don’t even know what a CMYK logo is, they have no idea how to use a transparent file (they ask you for a jpeg because they don’t know how to put a background behind it).

They ask for a second order because they are pleased with that design, but that doesn’t mean it’s a quality design. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you can create 400 unique logos in 24 hours. At least 10% (if not more) of the people who left a good review on them are probably using the same logo design 🙂

It’s all about quantity. If that guy can create 400 logos in 24 hours, he brings to fiverr $800 each day. Now that’s a great reason to put him in front of everybody else. I would not be able to create 400 logos in 24 hours, so they have no reason to put me next to him. My designs are clearly superior, but I can’t match his speed.

People have no idea what a logo should look like 🙂 They accept a simple jpg file and give 5 stars, they have no idea how to check if a similar logo exists online, they have zero knowledge about logo design rules and logic. You will see hair saloons with e-sport logos, photographers with watercolor logos, etc. They don’t even know what a CMYK logo is, they have no idea how to use a transparent file (they ask you for a jpeg because they don’t know how to put a background behind it).

They ask for a second order because they are pleased with that design, but that doesn’t mean it’s a quality design. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you can create 400 unique logos in 24 hours. At least 10% (if not more) of the people who left a good review on them are probably using the same logo design 🙂

It’s all about quantity. If that guy can create 400 logos in 24 hours, he brings to fiverr $800 each day. Now that’s a great reason to put him in front of everybody else. I would not be able to create 400 logos in 24 hours, so they have no reason to put me next to him. My designs are clearly superior, but I can’t match his speed.

@arcticdesigner i can feel your “Business-Minded” thoughts. its an good perception at some pov

but what if we talk about others like i work in “programing and tech” you can assume i can’t just sell same codes to hundreds of peoples . make sense?

my each client comes with entirely new problem or completely new needs and this is where i have to listen to their needs first very clearly and then plan a stragety for fixing that problem and then execute. (in the whole process. there are tons of discussion also included as this category is pretty much technical and Hi-tech) So, for turning my new clients into Regular clients i have to provide them with 1000% Quality work in all aspects.

@arcticdesigner i can feel your “Business-Minded” thoughts. its an good perception at some pov

but what if we talk about others like i work in “programing and tech” you can assume i can’t just sell same codes to hundreds of peoples . make sense?

my each client comes with entirely new problem or completely new needs and this is where i have to listen to their needs first very clearly and then plan a stragety for fixing that problem and then execute. (in the whole process. there are tons of discussion also included as this category is pretty much technical and Hi-tech) So, for turning my new clients into Regular clients i have to provide them with 1000% Quality work in all aspects.

People buy logo design once every…I really don’t know. Completely different domain. But to make it similar: Imagine yourself hiring 20 people and making 400 websites/day, installing a simple free theme and nothing else. No plugins, no code, no diva, no elementor, just a simple basic theme. You could do 20 (x20) in one day, so Fiverr would consider you awesome and put you on the first page for it. But not because you are an amazing web designer, just because you bring more money than the other ones 🙂 We all try to go around it in some way, but we are all aware that this is the real truth here.

People buy logo design once every…I really don’t know. Completely different domain. But to make it similar: Imagine yourself hiring 20 people and making 400 websites/day, installing a simple free theme and nothing else. No plugins, no code, no diva, no elementor, just a simple basic theme. You could do 20 (x20) in one day, so Fiverr would consider you awesome and put you on the first page for it. But not because you are an amazing web designer, just because you bring more money than the other ones 🙂 We all try to go around it in some way, but we are all aware that this is the real truth here.

well thanks to fiverr. i already at first page regarding my skills

P.S: i don’t create dummy websites. I’m a programmer and cyber security analyst. 95% of my work based on “custom” needs.

i hope you will understand this time. if you make “x” amount of money by providing “20 dummy sites” and in the other hand WHAT if you make that same “x” amount of money by fulfilling an “custom” needs of client. fiverr will get same Revenue

its only depends on us. about how we want to work.

almost anyone can provide General things to clients. but only few one can fulfill custom needs. and this is where they “RISE FROM THE REST

One of the top-rated sellers in Logo Design had 385 orders in queue

Can you identify why he has so many in his queue?

BTW there is room for both kinds of logo designers in fiverr, those who do fewer but make sure they are all high quality one of a kind and well done, and those who churn out 50 a day and they are not so great.

Fiverr lately is making sellers Top Rated who do fewer sales but have high quality work that stands out above the rest in the logo category.

Which kind gets ranked best by the algorithm is a mystery that is always changing.

One of the top-rated sellers in Logo Design had 385 orders in queue

Can you identify why he has so many in his queue?

BTW there is room for both kinds of logo designers in fiverr, those who do fewer but make sure they are all high quality one of a kind and well done, and those who churn out 50 a day and they are not so great.

Fiverr lately is making sellers Top Rated who do fewer sales but have high quality work that stands out above the rest in the logo category.

Which kind gets ranked best by the algorithm is a mystery that is always changing.

His position in search mainly. It’s obvious that most people never make it to page 2, let alone my page 3. I understand the logic behind it and it’s a good logic if money is what you are after as Fiverr 🙂 That guy can make them $800-$1000/day, I would not be able to make 300 in total with my gig, so $60 for Fiverr. They pay the platform, they have employees, advertising costs, they need this money and that’s fine, I get it why it’s like that. I just don’t agree with people saying that if you have quality you can beat quantity here. You just can’t, because quality takes time and I can create maybe 2-3 logos/day, not 400. Even if my most expensive gig here is $100, I would be nowhere close to those sellers. If they put me on the first page, I would probably have to limit my orders to be able to deliver, so I do understand the logic behind fiverr 🙂 I only argued about quality over quantity. You must agree with me: 400 logos in 24 hours definitely means templates. Even if the people liked it and came back for more, that’s not quality.

His position in search mainly. It’s obvious that most people never make it to page 2, let alone my page 3. I understand the logic behind it and it’s a good logic if money is what you are after as Fiverr 🙂 That guy can make them $800-$1000/day, I would not be able to make 300 in total with my gig, so $60 for Fiverr. They pay the platform, they have employees, advertising costs, they need this money and that’s fine, I get it why it’s like that. I just don’t agree with people saying that if you have quality you can beat quantity here. You just can’t, because quality takes time and I can create maybe 2-3 logos/day, not 400. Even if my most expensive gig here is $100, I would be nowhere close to those sellers. If they put me on the first page, I would probably have to limit my orders to be able to deliver, so I do understand the logic behind fiverr 🙂 I only argued about quality over quantity. You must agree with me: 400 logos in 24 hours definitely means templates. Even if the people liked it and came back for more, that’s not quality.

They have the guy who designed the Apple logo here and his staff will make you a logo for around $30,000. They have other very high priced designers too.

Some of them do get orders, a few per month. So it evens out.

They have the guy who designed the Apple logo here and his staff will make you a logo for around $30,000. They have other very high priced designers too.

Some of them do get orders, a few per month. So it evens out.

Yeah, because many people go: Hmm, I need a $30.000 logo…where do I go? I know, Fiverr!

Yeah, because many people go: Hmm, I need a $30.000 logo…where do I go? I know, Fiverr!

There are high priced sellers who get orders, not lots of them but enough. Things are slowly changing. There are SEO sellers who charge $900 who get regular orders.

A really good SEO person can command a lot of money.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You must understand one thing. If you are Apple or Nike and you need a redesign, sure…people will charge you close to that $30.000 But if you are a normal company, paying 30.000 for an apple is just plain stupid. A logo alone can’t sell anything. Nobody likes a logo and says: oh, I don’t know what this company is selling, but I love that logo and I’m going to buy!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Paul Rand also designed the NeXT logo for Steve Jobs in 1986, this time for $100,000.

Arnell Group redesigned Pepsi’s logo to the tune of $1 million in 2008.

BP spent 211 MILLION DOLLARS for its logo design in 2008.

https://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-the-worlds-most-iconic-logos-cost-companies-2013-3#next-100000-8

She was paid $35 to design the Nike “Swoosh” logo:

en.wikipedia.org

Carolyn Davidson

Carolyn Davidson is a graphic designer best known for designing the Nike Swoosh logo. Davidson designed the Swoosh in 1971 while a graphic design student at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon. She started as a journalism major but switched to design after taking a design course to "fill an empty elective." She attained a bachelor's in graphic design in 1971. Phil Knight, who was teaching an accounting class at the university, overheard Davidson say that she couldn't afford oil paintin...

I just don’t agree with people saying that if you have quality you can beat quantity here. You just can’t, because quality takes time and I can create maybe 2-3 logos/day, not 400. Even if my most expensive gig here is $100, I would be nowhere close to those sellers.

If you are a high quality logo designer, your clients should not be the same as those who are paying $5-10 for an edited template. That kind of thing is for personal blogs and the like. If you are talking about serious quality logos that a real business could use then they shouldn’t be even looking at that type of seller.

You need to forget about being first page for “logo”. You need to find the more niche keywords that you can show up for and target those. Remember, you need 1-2 orders while they need 400 or whatever. All you need is specific keywords that are searched by a handful of people per week. That’s how to succeed, not by wishing you were in the same position as a seller of what I would call a totally different product, to a totally different market.

I just don’t agree with people saying that if you have quality you can beat quantity here. You just can’t, because quality takes time and I can create maybe 2-3 logos/day, not 400. Even if my most expensive gig here is $100, I would be nowhere close to those sellers.

If you are a high quality logo designer, your clients should not be the same as those who are paying $5-10 for an edited template. That kind of thing is for personal blogs and the like. If you are talking about serious quality logos that a real business could use then they shouldn’t be even looking at that type of seller.

You need to forget about being first page for “logo”. You need to find the more niche keywords that you can show up for and target those. Remember, you need 1-2 orders while they need 400 or whatever. All you need is specific keywords that are searched by a handful of people per week. That’s how to succeed, not by wishing you were in the same position as a seller of what I would call a totally different product, to a totally different market.

I already mentioned I don’t want their position, I just stated that people don’t know anything about logos and they go with the one with a lot of reviews. I design logos outside Fiverr as well and most of the clients would not be able to differentiate a template from a unique design. To make them understand that a template means 100 more companies will have the exact same logo and that you can never trademark it and can get sued for using it means you need to be found by people. All I’m saying is, if they knew what they were buying, those guys would probably have a maximum 3-4 orders/day (if any).

This account was actually created as a “joke”, to show a co-worker who was planning to go full freelancer and leave our company what freelancing is all about. After a while I did not accept the fact that nobody ordered from me, so I tried hard to get orders for my own ego. I did get some, but not enough for my ego 😛 The joke ended, I still want to become at least LVL 2 to prove to myself that Fiverr freelancing didn’t defeat me.

I know I won’t get the first page, but not because I don’t deserve it, because I would not handle it. I am planning on getting to lvl 2 (maybe in 6 months, one year, whatever it takes) and raise my prices to something that’s worth the trouble. Like $200 or something.

As for the niche, I believe hand-drawn is the one I am after, I am the 137th out of +10.000. I think my conversion rate is tearing me apart.

Archived