What are the most demanded skills on Fiverr?

waqasamir007

If you don’t have competitor, make one (But virtual!)

Why? What I’m talking about is high competition, so this isn’t even relevant.

Virtual competitor is yourself yesterday (Growth mindset.) Without competitor you can’t know are you growing or not.

We know meaning through the opposite.

Virtual competitor is yourself yesterday (Growth mindset.) Without competitor you can’t know are you growing or not.

Virtual competitor is yourself yesterday (Growth mindset.)

This is a rather convoluted mindset. I am not competing with myself. Competition implies that the other party in the competition might be more successful, and that makes no sense in this context.

I often wonder where you keep getting your “growth mindset” concepts from. 😐

Sometimes it seems like you’re overthinking success. Growth means setting goals, and working to achieve them. It really isn’t that complicated.

Without competitor you can’t know are you growing or not.

Again, not complicated. Growth is determined by how well you achieve the goals you set for yourself. If you’re not achieving your goals, then you aren’t growing.

No, how is this relevant to my point about competition always existing?

And you still haven’t explained why you responded with if you don’t have a competitor, make one. What I referred to was existing competition, but you’re telling people to make high competition exist.

Why not respond on topic instead of injecting your irrelevant marketing philosophies as responses?

And you still haven’t explained why you responded with if you don’t have a competitor, make one. What I referred to was existing competition, but you’re telling people to make high competition exist.

Why not respond on topic instead of injecting your irrelevant marketing philosophies as responses?

if you don’t have a competitor, make one.

In my usual effort to understand things and give benefit of the doubt he might mean to have a mindset where you are competing with someone. I sort of have that but it’s based on a real person who is no longer here but did incredibly well. It’s just a motivational thing for me.

His position in search mainly. It’s obvious that most people never make it to page 2, let alone my page 3. I understand the logic behind it and it’s a good logic if money is what you are after as Fiverr 🙂 That guy can make them $800-$1000/day, I would not be able to make 300 in total with my gig, so $60 for Fiverr. They pay the platform, they have employees, advertising costs, they need this money and that’s fine, I get it why it’s like that. I just don’t agree with people saying that if you have quality you can beat quantity here. You just can’t, because quality takes time and I can create maybe 2-3 logos/day, not 400. Even if my most expensive gig here is $100, I would be nowhere close to those sellers. If they put me on the first page, I would probably have to limit my orders to be able to deliver, so I do understand the logic behind fiverr 🙂 I only argued about quality over quantity. You must agree with me: 400 logos in 24 hours definitely means templates. Even if the people liked it and came back for more, that’s not quality.

derstand the logic behind it and it’s a good logic if money is what you are after as Fiverr 🙂 That guy can make them $800-$1000/day, I would not be able to make 300 in total with my gig, so $60 for Fiverr. They pay the platform, they have employees, advertising costs, they need this money and that’s fine, I get it why it’s like that. I just don’t agree with people saying that if you have quality you can beat quantity here. You just can’t, because quality takes time and I can create maybe 2-3 logos/day, not 400. Even if my most expensive gig here is $100, I would be nowhere close to those sellers. If they put me on the first page, I would probably have to limit my orders to be able to deliver, so I do understand the logic behind fiverr 🙂 I only argued about quality over quantity. You must agree with me: 400 logos in 24 hours definitely means templates. Even if the people liked it

He might not have 1 day delivery time on all of them. Plus, he’s probably had tons of extensions. That once happened to me with a seller. She kept having tp push it back because she had so many orders.

Virtual competitor is yourself yesterday (Growth mindset.)

This is a rather convoluted mindset. I am not competing with myself. Competition implies that the other party in the competition might be more successful, and that makes no sense in this context.

Sometimes it seems like you’re overthinking success. Growth means setting goals, and working to achieve them. It really isn’t that complicated.

Without competitor you can’t know are you growing or not.

Again, not complicated. Growth is determined by how well you achieve the goals you set for yourself. If you’re not achieving your goals, then you aren’t growing.

Sometimes it seems like you’re overthinking success.

I think all sciences start from philosophy. You can only control your thought, success is just keep trying.

Growth means setting goals, and working to achieve them. It really isn’t that complicated.

I think business needs vision not goals, because there are many variables.

Growth is determined by how well you achieve the goals you set for yourself. If you’re not achieving your goals, then you aren’t growing.

If you haven’t achieved your goals, this does not mean you are a loser because there are things out of your control.

Sorry for this because I have only basic level in English, I can’t write many paragraphs, I only put a little summary.

I think your first three skills are more likely to make you money than the last three.

The competition for resume writing, content writing, and SEO is insane. Some of the people offering resume writing are HR Directors, HR professionals, headhunters, people who really know everything there is to know about writing an amazing resume.

Python, video animations, graphic design, are awesome skills because those who can do distinguish themselves immediately versus those who use a logo generator or cheap template and then suffer the consequences when a client demands changes that only a professional can make.

Either way, search those skills on Fiverr, search “python,” see what comes out, and ask yourself if there’s something that’s not being offered that might be useful. Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean people aren’t searching for it.

Imagine the person that started offering restaurant logos before anyone else was doing it for example. I recommend a mixture of gigs, some towards a specialized service (restaurant logo) and some more generalized (logo).

Avoid adjectives like awesome logo, amazing python programmer, etc. Also avoid stating the obvious like “professional logo.” If your gig examples look professional, that’s all you need .

Finally, give yourself enough time for revisions and project completion. Unless you’re unemployed and all you’re doing is Fiverr, it’s better to offer timelines you can keep instead of asking for extensions.

Simple Answer Is SEO

SEO also requires an understanding of your business and target audience, though. You have to know what to rank, in front of whom and how.

Lots of people know how to rank things high, but it still doesn’t go anywhere because it isn’t targeted to who would actually want it, plus the content and service are not engaging to that audience.

Sorry for this because I have only basic level in English, I can’t write many paragraphs, I only put a little summary.

It isn’t really a language issue. You’re responding with intangible platitudes instead of staying on topic (responding to what the person has actually said) and having a conversation. Platitudes are not conversations.

Whenever you’ve responded to me in this thread, it’s a platitude and philosophy instead of actually responding to what I’ve said and I’ve seen you do this to others, too.

derstand the logic behind it and it’s a good logic if money is what you are after as Fiverr 🙂 That guy can make them $800-$1000/day, I would not be able to make 300 in total with my gig, so $60 for Fiverr. They pay the platform, they have employees, advertising costs, they need this money and that’s fine, I get it why it’s like that. I just don’t agree with people saying that if you have quality you can beat quantity here. You just can’t, because quality takes time and I can create maybe 2-3 logos/day, not 400. Even if my most expensive gig here is $100, I would be nowhere close to those sellers. If they put me on the first page, I would probably have to limit my orders to be able to deliver, so I do understand the logic behind fiverr 🙂 I only argued about quality over quantity. You must agree with me: 400 logos in 24 hours definitely means templates. Even if the people liked it

He might not have 1 day delivery time on all of them. Plus, he’s probably had tons of extensions. That once happened to me with a seller. She kept having tp push it back because she had so many orders.

I’m sorry you had to deal with that. You can set a limit of how many orders you have open at a time as a seller. She should have done that. Let’s hope she has now!

I’d be interested to know what she charges for the express delivery extra if she has it and how many express orders she gets. I suspect some buyers prioritize express orders by pushing back other orders that are earlier in their queue.

People buy logo design once every…I really don’t know. Completely different domain. But to make it similar: Imagine yourself hiring 20 people and making 400 websites/day, installing a simple free theme and nothing else. No plugins, no code, no diva, no elementor, just a simple basic theme. You could do 20 (x20) in one day, so Fiverr would consider you awesome and put you on the first page for it. But not because you are an amazing web designer, just because you bring more money than the other ones 🙂 We all try to go around it in some way, but we are all aware that this is the real truth here.

big truth! unfortunately people don’t recognize the quality! I often found myself thinking: hey I make a hand-drawn logo without clipart and png taken online, so why do they choose who creates logos for nothing unique and has a lot of customers? I believe that one must be able to create his own niche of customers who appreciate your work, we must not lower ourselves to the level of “quantity is better than quality”!

big truth! unfortunately people don’t recognize the quality! I often found myself thinking: hey I make a hand-drawn logo without clipart and png taken online, so why do they choose who creates logos for nothing unique and has a lot of customers? I believe that one must be able to create his own niche of customers who appreciate your work, we must not lower ourselves to the level of “quantity is better than quality”!

Yeah, we should have separate categories. Unique logos (more expensive, but you can be sure no one else is using the same design) and Simple logos (Cheaper, fast, with templates, stolen clip art, looks great use it at your own risk, you are probably the 100th company that has the exact same design)

The skills you have mentioned are all in high-demand. Though, the problem being, that you should only do what you’re best at - or just very good at. There’s a high demand for quality work, not just any type of work. A handymany who can do almost anything is not very profitable. When you have a broad range of skills and publish them all as gigs to earn some cash, you’re actually just downgrading your rankings. When someone looks at your profile, they’ll just see a lot of different gigs within a broad range of services to offer. This is a turn off for most buyers, since they want someone who is good at on or two things, not 5 or ten. Do what you’re best at and leave the rest out. It can seem as a counter intuitive method of getting more work, but it’s definitely worth i. All while you’ll be less stressed, can perform better and therefore be able to deliver high quality work for a good price. Try to look up a sellver with a high level. How many gigs do they offer? How many different services do they offer? Probably just 1 or two different services and two or three different gigs. That’s all you need my friend.

Good luck with your work from Denmark

You have to sell something you can do a) well, b) fast, c) preferably with a unique stylistic (or any other) twist, d) preferably enjoying the process. That’d be a good basis to build a gig on.

Ask yourself “what can I do well?”, not “what can I pretend to be good at while the trend is still going to make some quick $?” This approach will be beneficial to your business long-term.

I would skip content writing if I were you. This is based on your use of the phrase “most demanded skills”. Do something you are good at. The correct phrase is “most in demand skills”. “What skills are most in demand on Fiverr?”

If I hired someone to write content and they used the phrase “most demanded” I would demand a refund. I hope you see what I mean. I’m sure your other abilities would be better though and I wish you luck on fiverr.

• 4 months later...

I would skip content writing if I were you. This is based on your use of the phrase “most demanded skills”. Do something you are good at. The correct phrase is “most in demand skills”. “What skills are most in demand on Fiverr?”

If I hired someone to write content and they used the phrase “most demanded” I would demand a refund. I hope you see what I mean. I’m sure your other abilities would be better though and I wish you luck on fiverr.

@cybertech125

@humanissocial

@misscrystal

@arcticdesigner

@jonbaas

@eoinfinnegan

@cherboub

@ferdous0406

@jabirjunayed

@fastcopywriter

Thank you so much everyone for your kind response. & I am sorry you guys had to fight over something I didn’t ask or not intended.

Anyways I am grateful, you guys took out time and guided me.

Stay blessed!

• 4 months later...

You have to sell something you can do a) well, b) fast, c) preferably with a unique stylistic (or any other) twist, d) preferably enjoying the process. That’d be a good basis to build a gig on.

Ask yourself “what can I do well?”, not “what can I pretend to be good at while the trend is still going to make some quick $?” This approach will be beneficial to your business long-term.

verry impressive , thanks mam

Archived