How about AUGUST?

jaimakhija

I’m curious… why does it matter how well everyone’s August is? Every seller is different, and every seller has a different level of success depending upon how much effort they choose to put into their gigs – no matter what month it is. Don’t worry about how well everyone else is doing. Work to make sure YOU are doing well.

Set your own goals, and work to achieve them. That is the mark of a good month, no matter who you are, or what you sell.

I’m curious… why does it matter how well everyone’s August is? Every seller is different, and every seller has a different level of success depending upon how much effort they choose to put into their gigs – no matter what month it is. Don’t worry about how well everyone else is doing. Work to make sure YOU are doing well.

Set your own goals, and work to achieve them. That is the mark of a good month, no matter who you are, or what you sell.

Why shouldn’t it matter?

I don’t see any wrong in it if it matters to me or someone else.

As i said i was just “wondering”, and i think we are free to wonder atleast 😁

Ofcourse i am aware of the fact that every seller and their efforts towards getting as many orders they can get is different, but Besides all of that, there always a chance that in a particular month you may see different level of traffic and trends and it helps each of us bit by bit to understand the market, obviously not drastically but it does 🙂

August is the slowest for me every year. It’s natural if you work mainly with events’ promotion, though.

But I did get a bunch of bigger projects so it turned out to be better than July in terms of revenue.

But I did get a bunch of bigger projects so it turned out to be better than July in terms of revenue.

Happy to hear that it turned out great, be it by revenue 🙂

For me aswell August has been good with number of orders i received compared to other months, but average earnings per order isn’t.

The worstest month for me. My gig was on last pages 18 days.

Hopefully you will catch-up again in months to come, ofcourse you will need to make efforts for that to happen by promoting it to target audience and what not, but am sure you are doing that too. 🙂

May be Just one of those months :thinking:

All the best.

Interesting! Have you noted any trends in these buyers that might explain this?

I raised my prices some time around June so i’m sure that’s helping a bit. I have a regular client for the last 3 months that been keeping me busy most of the time. It seems like once a week on Fiverr i’m Mr. Popular and inquiries flood in from new clients. I also opened up a new gig maybe a month ago, nothing major though, maybe 7 orders for $5 so far.

Archived