Can we share our gig link on this forum?

Guest touhaa

Sorry for the confusion. No, you've done nothing wrong. Your forum name is supposed to match your Fiverr name. 

The forums use to be hosted by a different platform. At the time, some usernames didn't copy over correctly, so the forum name didn't match the Fiverr name. This often caused confusion, so gig links in "Improve My Gig" were helpful to avoid going to the wrong Fiverr profile. 

I suppose 'manipulation' as a word has some negative connotation nowadays. I was using the word in the same way that someone might say "she manipulated the block of clay into the form of a dog" or "he manipulated the ball around the pole". 

I guess "edited" or "modified" are better word choices. 

So, to rephrase:

Because people ask for gig help in "Improve My Gig", it's permissible to include a gig or profile link. It is easier to click a single link, than going to a forum profile and edit the URL so that it goes to the corresponding Fiverr URL.

Yes, some users use the 'Website' section of their forum profile correctly, but not everyone does. 

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

You are only supposed to share your Gig link in the "My Fiverr Gigs" category - some share their Gig link in "Improve My Gig" as well.

If you think sharing your Gig link on the forums is going to get you impressions or sales, you may want to rethink your strategy.

Most people in the forum are sellers, not buyers.

Answered by 'genuineguidance'.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hosneara84 said:

Can I submit the gig link here for advice or tips? Will it be any problem with my Fiverr account?

For Getting Advices: Try "Improve My Gig" category and For Gig Promotion: Try "My Fiverr Gigs".

3 hours ago, designer_luxury said:

Fiverr will kick out from their marketplace. Because here is not a marketing tool. You can describe it without your gig link or profile link.

Please stop misguiding if you know nothing. They can share their links in specific category (Forum's). Just guide them properly. If you don't know the answer then don't respond to it. 

Also, how will the members guide her without checking her gigs? Does not make sense to me 😑 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you're advertising your gig, you can share your gig link in My Fiverr Gigs (and that is the only place where you're allowed to advertise your gigs). I doubt that it would really help you get orders, since most forum users are sellers and they're not looking to buy from you.

If you're asking for advice on how to improve your gig, you can share your gig link in Improve My Gig.

Sharing your gig link anywhere else on the forum is spam. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tumpa66 said:

Can i share my gig link on fiverr forum? If it is possible, please tell me process. 

You have already done this so many times. I have seen your posts include gig link and gig description. I am confused why you're asking again here, it is possible or not! 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• Lena locked this topic