A NEW LEVEL CALLED "LEVEL 3" Should be introduce by fiverr!

poll  

336 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, i want LEVEL 3 before TRS.
    • No, I don’t want any change. I wd love to receive same notification about evaluation every month.
    • It’s don’t matter for me.

yeah my main subject are - If TRS jacket is too costly then why don’t we think in between that for make both happy 🙂

yeah my main subject are - If TRS jacket is too costly then why don’t we think in between that for make both happy 🙂

The solution is simple: Learn to be happy at Level 2, and be grateful if Fiverr chooses to promote you to TRS. There is no need for a pointless Level 3.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Level 2 is a fantastic honor.

i never told - i have any problem in Lv2. or that’s not my honor. But i am running with same honor from last 4 year. that’s my point and i want to see something different in that honor. don’t u think?

if u do wear same jacket from 4 yr…don’t u want to change that.

And tailor is reminding me every month, you are nominated for get a new jacket after few hour. they told. we don’t think, you’re ***** to wear that jacket so we decided for u. keep wear your old jacket.

we don’t think, you’re ***** to wear that jacket so we decided for u. keep wear your old jacket.

“A smile is the most important thing you wear.” Tyra Banks

giphy.gif.02c184a9ba6577db9b2a079ebf631424.gif

The solution is simple: Learn to be happy at Level 2, and be grateful if Fiverr chooses to promote you to TRS. There is no need for a pointless Level 3.

The solution is simple: Learn to be happy at Level 2, and be grateful if Fiverr chooses to promote you to TRS. There is no need for a pointless Level 3

It’s like EastIndia british company rule judgment- We have given a tie just learn to be live with that don’t ask for Coat. If we will feel, you’re able to hold that then we will give… -jokes a part. - i don’t found proper sentence.

otherwise if u don’t read - i am living with that Lv2 from 4 year. thanks for your suggestion.

i never told - i have any problem in Lv2. or that’s not my honor. But i am running with same honor from last 4 year. that’s my point and i want to see something different in that honor. don’t u think?

And tailor is reminding me every month, you are nominated for get a new jacket after few hour. they told. we don’t think, you’re ***** to wear that jacket so we decided for u. keep wear your old jacket.

Wait…but according to that logic, then shouldn’t they keep infinitely implementing more levels in between so that people can constantly gain new levels and retain that sense of freshness.

This seems less like a system issue and more like a suggestion borne out of personal annoyance.

Wait…but according to that logic, then shouldn’t they keep infinitely implementing more levels in between so that people can constantly gain new levels and retain that sense of freshness.

This seems less like a system issue and more like a suggestion borne out of personal annoyance.

yes, your point is noticeable but you forgot - the Evaluation of every month and roof of the Level. How many will keep maintain regular basis and also when they got roof, they will have only sky. 😉

yes, your point is noticeable but you forgot - the Evaluation of every month and roof of the Level. How many will keep maintain regular basis and also when they got roof, they will have only sky. 😉

Honestly, I don’t really get what you mean. Isn’t what you’re suggesting raising the roof to keep things fresh?

But when you get to level 3, you’ll still be receiving notifications every month about TRS, so things won’t have actually changed.

Honestly, I don’t really get what you mean. Isn’t what you’re suggesting raising the roof to keep things fresh?

But when you get to level 3, you’ll still be receiving notifications every month about TRS, so things won’t have actually changed.

yeah…But When TRS nomination requirement will be 3650 days and i am on the half then i will get that notification 5 year later 😉

i am done for today… bye

The solution is simple: Learn to be happy at Level 2, and be grateful if Fiverr chooses to promote you to TRS. There is no need for a pointless Level 3

It’s like EastIndia british company rule judgment- We have given a tie just learn to be live with that don’t ask for Coat. If we will feel, you’re able to hold that then we will give… -jokes a part. - i don’t found proper sentence.

otherwise if u don’t read - i am living with that Lv2 from 4 year. thanks for your suggestion.

It’s like EastIndia british company rule judgment- We have given a tie just learn to be live with that don’t ask for Coat.

I have absolutely no idea what this is in reference to. For that reason, it may not have been your best choice in trying to prove your point.

This numeric system can be confusing to new buyers.
I’m sure that new buyers are looking sometimes at those levels and thinking to themselves: “what does this even mean?” lvl1? lvl2? Maybe level 1 is better than lvl2, you know? Where is level 3, is there even level 3? 🙂 Instead, maybe it would be a better idea to name the levels, just as “Pro”. Let’s say… “Beginner”, “Experienced”, “Top rated”. Spice things up a little bit by adding special badges “Rising talent”, “Unique” etc. Idk

If the jacket fits and isn’t falling apart or something, I’ll keep wearing it. I hate shopping. 😛

As for joy, it’s earning money that brings me joy, not a new badge. Plus, the site would look more professional if there were no badges at all, just reviews.

Suppose if we do send same message to any users that called “SPAM”

then what you called this same message every month

I can understand completely that it must get annoying for you.

I do hope you get your TRS soon - I can tell you really want it. Good luck! 🙂

The stuff about purple pants and stuff was just for laughs - I genuinely do wish you all the best!

I want Purple Pants, really i do.

Dear Fiverr, would you give that a thought?

If the jacket fits and isn’t falling apart or something, I’ll keep wearing it. I hate shopping. 😛

As for joy, it’s earning money that brings me joy, not a new badge. Plus, the site would look more professional if there were no badges at all, just reviews.

Plus, the site would look more professional if there were no badges at all, just reviews.

yeah… If no badge at all - There will no evaluation, maintain etc. etc.

Purple Pants

i want too… Purple pants – -

Guest offlinehelpers

Dear Fiverr, would you give that a thought?

i want too… Purple pants – -

I feel a new gig coming on… 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

finally i got, what was expected 😄

Maybe next month? (She says ironically).

Forget it and keep doing what you obviously do really well. ☀️

Have a smashing weekend!

Maybe next month? (She says ironically).

Forget it and keep doing what you obviously do really well. ☀️

Have a smashing weekend!

Yeah… I checked my email and I marked that separately as “spam email” so next time that mail will not be visible in main stream inbox 😄

This numeric system can be confusing to new buyers.

I’m sure that new buyers are looking sometimes at those levels and thinking to themselves: “what does this even mean?” lvl1? lvl2? Maybe level 1 is better than lvl2, you know? Where is level 3, is there even level 3? 🙂 Instead, maybe it would be a better idea to name the levels, just as “Pro”. Let’s say… “Beginner”, “Experienced”, “Top rated”. Spice things up a little bit by adding special badges “Rising talent”, “Unique” etc. Idk

maybe it would be a better idea to name the levels, just as “Pro”. Let’s say… “Beginner”, “Experienced”, “Top rated”. Spice things up a little bit by adding special badges “Rising talent”, “Unique” etc. Idk

It can be like this also 🙂

1. Newbie
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Expert
  5. Leader.

— 5 for fiverr —

PRO IS SOMETHING OUT OF THE BOX - EXCLUSIVE MEMBER

maybe it would be a better idea to name the levels, just as “Pro”. Let’s say… “Beginner”, “Experienced”, “Top rated”. Spice things up a little bit by adding special badges “Rising talent”, “Unique” etc. Idk

1. Newbie
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Expert
  5. Leader.

— 5 for fiverr —

Sounds definitely better than numeric levels.

Although I don’t understand “Leader”. Aren’t “Newbie” and “Beginner” almost the same?

Just thinking about it makes my imagination run wild;

Maybe putting sales at the beginning and using some military ranks like " Sales Rookie" , “…Veteran”, “Colonel”, “General” 😃

…and since buyers are kings 👑, maybe adding royalty ranks to buyers, like; “Duke”, “Count”, “Baron”, “Princess”, “King” 😆

If you are a seller and a buyer, you can be a “rookie duke” or a “veteran count” ( My intention was not to sound like the Hound from GoT with the last one)

Sounds definitely better than numeric levels.

Although I don’t understand “Leader”. Aren’t “Newbie” and “Beginner” almost the same?

Maybe putting sales at the beginning and using some military ranks like " Sales Rookie" , “…Veteran”, “Colonel”, “General” 😃

…and since buyers are kings 👑, maybe adding royalty ranks to buyers, like; “Duke”, “Count”, “Baron”, “Princess”, “King” 😆

If you are a seller and a buyer, you can be a “rookie duke” or a “veteran count” ( My intention was not to sound like the Hound from GoT with the last one)

hahah… It’s funny

According to my description :

Leader - Who leads in sales and other thing.

Newbie - Who came today -

Beginner - Who came and start running - learning.

etc. etc.

Others can define in their way 😄

1. Newbie
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Expert
  5. Leader.

— 5 for fiverr —

some customers are thinking that Level 1 is better than Level 2

1. Newbie
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Expert
  5. Leader.

— 5 for fiverr —

Yeah… That’s because… If this kind of change will come - It will be better!

I agree there should be more levels. Like 3, 5 or 10. More levels can give more incentive for sellers eg. to advance to the next level. The requirements could be made so that with 5 or 10 levels you could normally advance to the next level faster than before.

I think they should also use better algorithms to determine the levels and they could also have more rewards for gaining a level.

For determining what level requirements they could focus a bit less on earnings and take into account how easy or complex/professional a gig was (or a delivered gig was, which could take into account feedback from buyers). They could take into account the different category of gigs (eg. some could be easier than others) and what is selected as being offered in that gig.

I agree there should be more levels. Like 3, 5 or 10. More levels can give more incentive for sellers eg. to advance to the next level. The requirements could be made so that with 5 or 10 levels you could normally advance to the next level faster than before.

I think they should also use better algorithms to determine the levels and they could also have more rewards for gaining a level.

For determining what level requirements they could focus a bit less on earnings and take into account how easy or complex/professional a gig was (or a delivered gig was, which could take into account feedback from buyers). They could take into account the different category of gigs (eg. some could be easier than others) and what is selected as being offered in that gig.

I agree there should be more levels. Like 3, 5 or 10

YEAH! That would be great!

Also, they should introduce EXP so as we carry out certain actions we gain EXP towards getting the next level. Then, when they realize we are bored of having to carry out boring tasks like doing orders or marketing ourselves, they could create a gaming environment where we can play a game of some kind like slot machines or something and gain EXP that way!

Fiverr would be so much more fun then - nobody would earn anything of course, but still, it would be fun and motivate us to keep engaging. This whole “working for a living” and “building ourselves as a business” is so boring and I can’t be motivated to keep it going. Gimme rewards to incentivize my self-employment, my self discipline and working on my own initiative is just not cutting it any more.

image.png.0d00e3874c4f77fdda3883d3f6ebbc99.png

Archived