Anything special for Valentine's day?

zeus777

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea it was you. 😯

Until I looked at the username… You look so much different than the other pic.

Are the ladies swooning yet?

Exactly, I think the new picture is really cute!

He’s humble, nice looking, sweet and business owner! Oh, I know what it is - he’s too successful and cute; the ladies are intimidated!

Exactly, I think the new picture is really cute!

He’s humble, nice looking, sweet and business owner! Oh, I know what it is - he’s too successful and cute; the ladies are intimidated!

Or the poor chap (my inner, @offlinehelpers ) is intimidated by the Beautiful ladies. 😃

I was going to have some fun, go out for dinner…right now I’m sitting in my room, waiting for college medical services to call me back because I think I have the flu.

Happy Valentine’s Day?

Immediately run out and buy lots and lots of Chocolate or chocolate cake or anything that has chocolate in it! It will cure all sickness! 🙂

image.jpg.c6a39d31b225b89d10f70288e1170159.jpg

image.jpg.f096d40de91ea642b488348d75e5b7b6.jpg

Immediately run out and buy lots and lots of Chocolate or chocolate cake or anything that has chocolate in it! It will cure all sickness! 🙂

😦

Also I’m not going to chance food because my lymph nodes feel weird in my throat.

(I love that this Valentine’s Day thread has devolved into throwing water balloons at couples and flu talk. Truly romantic.)

Gahhh I wish! I specifically told my boyfriend not to get me chocolate because I’m more of a fruity candy person, but if it would make me feel better I’d eat a gallon of it now 😦

Also I’m not going to chance food because my lymph nodes feel weird in my throat.

(I love that this Valentine’s Day thread has devolved into throwing water balloons at couples and flu talk. Truly romantic.)

Valentine’s day is the one day we can indulge in anything fattening! It’s sorta like a free pass day.

Well, feel better soon! 🤧

Far as the throwing water 🎈 is concerned, I don’t think Jim was serious. 🙂

Archived