Anything special for Valentine's day?

zeus777

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no! That is not good. I have been avoiding public places to avoid the flu.

Update! Just got back from the hospital! Good news: it’s not the flu. Bad news: I have strep throat and am contagious for 24 hours, including Valentine’s Day. So any plans for having dinner out are gone.

Romantic. Happy Valentine’s Day, I guess…

Update! Just got back from the hospital! Good news: it’s not the flu. Bad news: I have strep throat and am contagious for 24 hours, including Valentine’s Day. So any plans for having dinner out are gone.

Strep throat is the pits, but the flu has been causing people of all ages to die from complications. I am glad you have strep instead of the flu. 😉 I am sorry if that sound unkind.

Strep throat is the pits, but the flu has been causing people of all ages to die from complications. I am glad you have strep instead of the flu. 😉 I am sorry if that sound unkind.

I’m really relieved it’s not the flu as well, so I understand the sentiment 🙂

At least I can rest easy knowing what it is!

Did you notice that my previous post was hidden? I wonder if I’m gonna get banned from the forum again. Last week I got banned for 5 days.

“Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.”

Our community is so sensitive! Beware politically incorrect brethren, Big Brother Is Watching You.

Well that’s the least of your problems right now.

k, Homer!

You’re one of those types “all work and no play”. 🤑

Oh my goodness, that’s horrible… Hope ya feel better soon tho. 😷

I’ve joined some Fiverr groups on Facebook, at least they can’t ban me there.

Well, technically they can, but it’s very unlikely. 😉

The owners of Facebook pages and groups can delete and ban any members they wish – that is a power granted to the administrators of Pages/Groups. I maintain a few Facebook Pages and have removed my fair share of troublesome likes/followers over the years. It is possible. In my experience, though, you won’t be in danger of banishment unless you cause trouble for the Page/Group in some way.

Any of them good? (20char)

I’ll get in trouble if I post external links here. But you can find them yourself, just search “Fiverr” on Facebook and find the most popular groups.

I maintain a few Facebook Pages and have removed my fair share of troublesome likes/followers over the years

I admit I’ve done the same, but only under the most extreme circumstances. If a “troll” stimulates debate, I’d be stupid to remove them, if anything, I should be rewarding them. But if they’re just attacking me, getting personal, not contributing, then they’re out.

Archived