Who will be the chosen one to help a poor defenseless Fiverr member improve his Gig's

dougs1995

Don’t thank me enough until you have done the needful and landed your first job.

That’s when I can accept your thank you.

@dybe_jobs

I can accept that, if you don’t mind I would love to keep in touch by pm as I work to perfect my gig and maybe bounce some ideas off of you along the way.

Though many of our respected senior members are speaking out about the Buyers Request Section, but I haven’t got any order from there. Actually, I didn’t get a chance once to send my offer as I didn’t find any job related to my skills or gigs. Whats wrong with that? Am I the only person who is not getting any job posted on BR section related to my skills?

Though many of our respected senior members are speaking out about the Buyers Request Section, but I haven’t got any order from there. Actually, I didn’t get a chance once to send my offer as I didn’t find any job related to my skills or gigs. Whats wrong with that? Am I the only person who is not getting any job posted on BR section related to my skills?

This is @dougs1995 's “Improve My Gig” forum topic. Please do not hijack it in order to ask for help with your gigs. If you wish to have people assist you, please start your own forum topic.

Good afternoon Chosen One,

As mentioned in the title above I am in search of a champion among champions, specifically the Chosen One who will be able to offer their infinite wisdom. More specifically, I am in hunt of the person that will be able to help me either make changes or implement suggestions on how I can land my first sale. Even though my time here in the Fiverr Universe as been limited I am eager and willing to do whatever it takes to push through the seemingly impenetrable barrier that is “The buyer’s rejection.”

“The buyer’s rejection.”

Hi there!

If you tried already on Buyers Request without success, then it’s really not rejection, but maybe wrong approach.

Your attitude is good, I like your posts. You may give it a little time until things start to work here, you really need to focus now in improving and learning.

Your tags are OK, better than other new sellers, your Gigs look good and you’ve created already all 7, so I beliebe it’s only a matter of time.

Be on the move, always active: orders will not come from alone here.

But the most important thing: do not loose your attitude, be positive and take your work seriously. 👍

This is @dougs1995 's “Improve My Gig” forum topic. Please do not hijack it in order to ask for help with your gigs. If you wish to have people assist you, please start your own forum topic.

Just what I was going to say @jonbaas . There are threads related t the BUYER REQUEST that can be of help for you @minahmmas

Dear @jonbaas,

I am really sorry that I couldn’t make sense you what I exactly tried to understand through my comment. I didn’t ask anyone here for help me get an order. Just told the bitter experience I am experiencing from BR section, that’s it.

Dear @jonbaas,

I am really sorry that I couldn’t make sense you what I exactly tried to understand through my comment. I didn’t ask anyone here for help me get an order. Just told the bitter experience I am experiencing from BR section, that’s it.

Dear @jonbaas,

Perhaps, but you hijacked someone else’s “Improve My Gig” topic to do so. That was inappropriate. If you need help, please start your own forum topic, instead of posting your “help me” requests in someone else’s conversation. You have the ability to start and maintain your own forum topics. We are happy to help you – specifically – in your own forum thread.

Dear @jonbaas,

Perhaps, but you hijacked someone else’s “Improve My Gig” topic to do so. That was inappropriate. If you need help, please start your own forum topic, instead of posting your “help me” requests in someone else’s conversation. You have the ability to start and maintain your own forum topics. We are happy to help you – specifically – in your own forum thread.

Got it and thanks a lot

Archived