Dream car! Thanks to Fiverr :D!

skydesigner

Congrats. However, if I was in your place, I would invest the money in diversified mutual funds and index funds. The investment would grow in value over the years and help you become financially independent some day. The problem with buying a flashy car is that it depreciates from day 2. So if you try to sell the car today, you can get only 80 percent of the original price. In a year it will be worth 60 percent as much. Even if you need to buy a car, buy a 1-year old or 2-year old second hand car that is in good condition. This way you will get it at a great price. This advice applies to everyone here.

Congrats. However, if I was in your place, I would invest the money in diversified mutual funds and index funds. The investment would grow in value over the years and help you become financially independent some day. The problem with buying a flashy car is that it depreciates from day 2. So if you try to sell the car today, you can get only 80 percent of the original price. In a year it will be worth 60 percent as much. Even if you need to buy a car, buy a 1-year old or 2-year old second hand car that is in good condition. This way you will get it at a great price. This advice applies to everyone here.

“Mutual funds are subject to market risk. Please read all scheme related documents carefully.”

Writer,

Boooooooooooring! 😴

I have a flashy SUV & I just love to drive, drive, drive.

Congratulations @skydesigner!

Writer,

Boooooooooooring! 😴

I have a flashy SUV & I just love to drive, drive, drive.

Congratulations @skydesigner!

Yeah, you’re in the US…imagine driving a flashy SUV on Indian roads and in the traffic …LOL…I said, “if I was in your place”…so it was about what I would have done. Not judging his purchase or your love for SUVs 🙂

Yeah, you’re in the US…imagine driving a flashy SUV on Indian roads and in the traffic …LOL…I said, “if I was in your place”…so it was about what I would have done. Not judging his purchase or your love for SUVs 🙂

I admit I’ve never been to India, so I have no idea what the road conditions are like.

I did, however, have someone write me an article on National Parks there. 😀

Archived