Deliver on time

hassankhursheed

maybe if you deliver some work earlier than the cutoff date it would help … my suggestion to you is always deliver some kind of 1st phase of the project very early and then complete it later with the buyer. just make sure you deliver it all at the end.

Delivery time rate is affected by your ability to deliver the order on time. It has nothing to do with the stars you get when the customer leaves feedback. That one affects your seller rating.

Anyway, to make your delivery time rate climb up again make sure you deliver your orders on time. Be mindful of the timer you have on top of every order. It tells you how much time you have left to deliver an order. If that timer turns to zero and you haven’t yet delivered the order, your delivery time rate will drop.

Give yourself extra time to complete an order,maybe instead of indicating 1 day for your delivery time, you can change that to 2 days just to be on the safe side. But there’s a lot to be said about having a 1 day delivery time which I should probably write about at another time.

Another thing is after a client requests modifications on an order, and you delivered this order just in time, pretty soon you will see the order labelled as “Late”. I am not sure why this happens, I assume that Fiverr computes the time taken from the time the modification request is sent until the time the revised work is sent to the customer as part of the regular delivery time. If this is indeed the case, then sellers need to deliver orders with enough time on the timer to work on a possible revision request.

Again as I said, I am not absolutely sure, but I’ve been keeping an eye on this for a while now.

Looking at this thread, no one has answered the question thus far.

@hassankhursheed - The answer to this is simple: Your delivery rate is calculated on orders that are delivered over the last 60 days. If you happen to have delivered an order late on the 55th day of that past 60 days, and your delivery rate drops to 95% for example, you will have to keep delivering on time for the next 55 days; (counting from that 56th day) to see it return to 100%.

So Yes; your delivery rate will climb again if you are consistent with timely deliveries for the next 60 days.

Regards,
Speedy876

Are you talking about the delivery time or the Response Rate ? The resposnse rate sometime drops down because you don’t reply to everybody or maybe because there are some spam mails . If you are talking about that don’t pay attention to it, buyers don’t see that and it will be up in a month ( if you reply back to all your messages )
Otherwise if you are talking about your delivery time , that’s just up to you . I suggest you to make your delivery time longer to be sure to deliver on time . Quality needs its time 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Archived