If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

jonbaas

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m glad that my post was helpful to you. Unfortunately, I am unable to either mentor you, nor email you. If you have questions, please feel free to post them in the appropriate Fiverr forum, and either I, or someone else equally knowledgeable, would be happy to answer your questions.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Impressions come ONLY from the Fiverr search results or the marketplace categories. As far as a seller is concerned, that are, most definitely, random, and are completely at the whims of people searching Fiverr, or the constantly-changing ranking algorithm. They cannot be controlled in any way by sellers.

Clicks are only recorded when someone clicks on your gig photo in a Fiverr search result list, or from one of the gig categories on the Fiverr website. This is why this stat is called “clicks”. It too is only measured on Fiverr.

Views are any time your gig page is loaded. This could be as the result of a click from Fiverr search results or a marketplace category, or, anytime someone links to your gig from outside of Fiverr via a link you promote anywhere else on the internet.

You don’t need impressions to get sales, because you can easily promote your gig link anywhere else online, and have people link straight to your gig page. Doing this would completely bypass any impressions.

Yes, you do want clicks, but the only way to encourage clicks from inside Fiverr search results of the category marketplace is to have a great, eye-catching gig photo and title. This is the only way that you can encourage clicks.

And, of course, you have some control over views because you can link people straight to your gigs from elsewhere online.

To say that you NEED impressions to make sales is not entirely true. Partially, yes, but only if you are relying upon traffic from inside Fiverr which you cannot control.

Thanks For this Tips. It’s really Helpful.🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My GIG has been out of front page of search result without anything wrong. I did not get any bad reviews or did not cancel any order, can you help me out how can I get back to front page?

Any tips?

My GIG has been out of front page of search result without anything wrong. I did not get any bad reviews or did not cancel any order, can you help me out how can I get back to front page?

Any tips?

Unfortunately, no, I cannot help you “get back to the front page”. No one is able to control the search results. You appear where you appear based upon the success of your gig, the search parameters, and luck.

Focus on reaching out to your target customers. Do some marketing and promotion. Manage the things that you can control. Everything else is beyond your control.

Any tips?

Unfortunately, no, I cannot help you “get back to the front page”. No one is able to control the search results. You appear where you appear based upon the success of your gig, the search parameters, and luck.

Focus on reaching out to your target customers. Do some marketing and promotion. Manage the things that you can control. Everything else is beyond your control.

Okay thank you. I will try my best to reach out my customers and yeah I do

marketing on social media. 🙂

• 2 months later...

Archived