If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

jonbaas

I have a question … if we shared our gig at any social media then any people view that page (Just a view without clicking on it) will it increase the impression?

I have a question … if we shared our gig at any social media then any people view that page (Just a view without clicking on it) will it increase the impression?

No, it would not. Impressions are an on-Fiverr stat only. Impressions are only registered if your gig show up in Fiverr search results, or if someone loads the gig category page that your gig is located on. The only thing Impressions tells you is that your gig can be seen in search results. It has no other meaning or value to you as a seller.

There is no possible way for you to control Impressions.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it would not. Impressions are an on-Fiverr stat only. Impressions are only registered if your gig show up in Fiverr search results, or if someone loads the gig category page that your gig is located on. The only thing Impressions tells you is that your gig can be seen in search results. It has no other meaning or value to you as a seller.

Thank you for your Answer, its clear.

Impression is one of the source for the gigs to line up on the search result. we can see that when our impression statistic were low then our gig will go down. There for if there is any way to increase the increase the impression then we have to implement it.

I think still there is ways to control the impression. One of the main way from the key tag. At fiver we can place 5 key tags, if we identified how buyers will search the particular service then we can use the key tag to increase the impression on the other hand if the key tags were poor definitely the impression will go down.

Another way is share the gig on social medias … when a user clicks on the shared gig on any social media it will load the fiver page of the particular gig and from this one impression, click & view will increase.

Another way is work hard to place our gig at the first page under best selling on particular category, this page will be often loaded and the impression will automatically increase high. I think for this reason only the gigs were on the first page most of the time they will remain on the first page and it is difficult to beat them.

Correct me if i am wrong!

Thank you for your Answer, its clear.

Impression is one of the source for the gigs to line up on the search result. we can see that when our impression statistic were low then our gig will go down. There for if there is any way to increase the increase the impression then we have to implement it.

I think still there is ways to control the impression. One of the main way from the key tag. At fiver we can place 5 key tags, if we identified how buyers will search the particular service then we can use the key tag to increase the impression on the other hand if the key tags were poor definitely the impression will go down.

Another way is share the gig on social medias … when a user clicks on the shared gig on any social media it will load the fiver page of the particular gig and from this one impression, click & view will increase.

Another way is work hard to place our gig at the first page under best selling on particular category, this page will be often loaded and the impression will automatically increase high. I think for this reason only the gigs were on the first page most of the time they will remain on the first page and it is difficult to beat them.

Correct me if i am wrong!

Incorrect. Impressions have nothing to do with people visiting your gig. If someone clicks on your gig in the search results, or on the category page, that registers a Click.

If someone visits your gig from outside of Fiverr, that registers a View.

Impressions are ONLY registered as a result of your gig showing up in search results, or when someone loads the category page that your gig is featured on.

This is what these stats mean.

Archived