Do you believe that Fiverr is becoming an unstable freelance marketplace now!

On 6/9/2024 at 3:25 AM, arafatcoco said:

Fiverr can not be dying. 

You have a total of two reviews and opened your account in 2022.

On 6/19/2024 at 6:24 AM, collinsconsult said:

Fiverr is doing absolutely fine. 

You have 22 reviews and have been on Fiverr since 2020.

On 6/19/2024 at 7:26 AM, peyarahmmed said:

It's not possible that Fiverr dying. 

You opened your account a few months ago and have no reviews.

On 6/19/2024 at 9:31 AM, pinksamuraiii said:

Many users may not be feeling the effects more than others depending on what they sell here. Fiverr is not dying, but it is definitely changing.

It looks like your perspective is strictly that of a buyer, since you don't have any reviews as a seller.

On 6/20/2024 at 3:39 PM, tr_titul said:

It's not possible that Fiverr dying.

On 6/21/2024 at 4:54 PM, naeemzaman99 said:

fiverr is verry responseble for their seller 

You opened your account last month and have no reviews.

• Like 14
  • Haha 7
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 6/23/2024 at 5:51 PM, mandyzines said:

It looks like your perspective is strictly that of a buyer, since you don't have any reviews as a seller.

Don't judge base on the number of reviews. I can't say much. Just know Fiverr is not dying!!! 

• Like 6
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, collinsconsult said:

Don't judge base on the number of reviews. I can't say much. Just know Fiverr is not dying!!! 

it might reflect only 1/2 of the actual business we get but it still is a good indication of how much we really interact with the platform--or I should say how much business we are getting. 

• Like 12

On 6/23/2024 at 5:51 PM, mandyzines said:

i absolutely adore you for pointing out the irony in their comments, thank you for taking the time of day to expose them

• Like 11

The same situation. I've been a seller on Fiverr since 2014. I have over 2000 orders. But now there has been absolute silence on my account for almost a month and a half or 2 months. Sometimes spam arrives. Sometimes a small order arrives. But if earlier I could receive 3-5 orders a day, now within a week I may not receive a single order at all. It seems that Fiverr has completely given up on attracting clients, and has focused exclusively on the design and implementation of new trendy features such as AI robots. They roll out updates faster than we can implement them. But these updates do not affect traffic in any way.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

On 6/26/2024 at 8:26 AM, hamingtone said:

i absolutely adore you for pointing out the irony in their comments, thank you for taking the time of day to expose them

Thank you. I am uber detail-oriented. It's frustrating to see people doing a disservice to others just for the sake of internet points.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I did ask the question on the marketing that Fiverr is doing to attract buyers,  and of which quality,  in another thread but I did not get a response. I saw a few ads on youtube last year, to me they did not seem to target serious and valuable buyers.  

• Like 9

Fiverr is not dying yet, but Fiverr is not getting new buyers, and in my opinion, it's happening because of a lack of marketing. I don't see any problem with the Fiverr success score system, and for me, using the success score option is beneficial because I can track things properly, which I wasn't able to do before.

In my opinion, Fiverr needs to do marketing to get buyers, except releasing updates, because, especially this year, most freelancers are struggling too much, so Fiverr should focus on that.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 6/23/2024 at 10:51 PM, mandyzines said:

And instead of leaving a valuable comment, you are judging people by seeing their Fiverr profile.

• Like 7

On 6/26/2024 at 7:31 PM, workogram said:

They roll out updates faster than we can implement them. But these updates do not affect traffic in any way.

Instead of focusing on those fancy updates that don't do anything except make it hard for sellers to stay on the platform, they should probably invest that time and money into running better ads to attract buyers. Peeped their ads and they're as boring as ever. No effort from their side to bring in quality traffic.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

And instead of leaving a valuable comment, you are judging people by seeing their Fiverr profile.

Because people who are "being judged" don't have the experience or acumen to offer value-able opinions!!

They just 'spam' the forum everyday. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

The value of a forum, so far as support is concerned, is diminished when threads are filled with low-value comments like "thank you" and users pretending to have  authority on a matter purely for the sake of internet points. It makes the search function even more dysfunctional. People with experience and authority are less likely to participate. 

So, all the average onlooker gets is meaningless noise, and they chase their tail following bad advice. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

The value of a forum, so far as support is concerned, is diminished when threads are filled with low-value comments like "thank you" and users pretending to have  authority on a matter purely for the sake of internet points. It makes the search function even more dysfunctional. People with experience and authority are less likely to participate. 

So, all the average onlooker gets is meaningless noise, and they chase their tail following bad advice. 

I understand your concern, but without hurting people, you can point out their mistakes so no one can do that type of thing again.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Because people who are "being judged" don't have the experience or acumen to offer value-able opinions!!

They just 'spam' the forum everyday. 

I also understand your concern, but we can point out their mistake without hurting them, so no one can do the same mistake again.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

I also understand your concern, but we can point out their mistake without hurting them, so no one can do the same mistake again.

I pointed out statistics, basically. I can't control how you feel about that. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 10

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

I pointed out statistics, basically. I can't control how you feel about that. 

Wow, after a break from the forum I decided to check out the old neighborhood, and the decline is truly shocking. Seems you, @donnovan86 and @vickiespencer may be the only original folks still even bothering to keep this forum going. Otherwise it has quite literally deteriorated into a library of whining, superstition, misinformation and other assorted hokum. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 11
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

Wow, after a break from the forum I decided to check out the old neighborhood, and the decline is truly shocking. Seems you, @donnovan86 and @vickiespencer may be the only original folks still even bothering to keep this forum going. Otherwise it has quite literally deteriorated into a library of whining, superstition, misinformation and other assorted hokum. 

If you check my profile and look at the number of posts I have made in recent months, you will see that I, too, have taken a break from the forum until recently. Did you know that everyone is now limited to ten posts? 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

Oh, they will keep doing the same thing over and over again, because they believe that posting whatever on the forum will magically bring them orders and make them rich.

And don't worry, they're not hurt. They don't even know what @mandyzines posted, because they don't bother to read.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Up 4

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Oh, they will keep doing the same thing over and over again

Best part - They keep quitting and newer ones arrive everyday with same EXPARTese and Confidence Level!! 😎

hamster-wheel-54.gif

• Like 8