How to rank your fiverr gigs?

Hello @ahsanshukla1272 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thanks. 

• Like 10

• Lena locked this topic

Hi @ahsanshukla1272, here are some useful posts to help you with your Gigs: How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. and Making a Good First Impression.

We recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers. Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules as well.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ahsanshukla1272 said:

i just got my fiverr first order and after delivering that my gigs impressions are decreasing I don't know when will I get another order what will I do to increase the impressions again

It's pretty normal on Fiverr to see ups and downs in how many people notice and click on your stuff. The trick is to really knock it out of the park when you do get orders, so those customers come back. It's tough to find new customers every single time.

1 hour ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

It's from the fiverr algorithm it will fix itself you just stay active it will fix itself in time.

Fiverr won't magically fix this. It's more about how we all make the most of the chances we get. So, whenever you get a shot, make it count!

• Like 10
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, ahsanshukla1272 said:

i just got my fiverr first order and after delivering that my gigs impressions are decreasing I don't know when will I get another order what will I do to increase the impressions again

You have got a 4.7 star as a public feedback, not sure what you got as a private feedback.
Whenever you get your next order, make sure to deliver your best and try to exceed the expectations of the buyer. This is the best way to market/rank yourself on the Fiverr.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

You have got a 4.7 star as a public feedback, not sure what you got as a private feedback.
Whenever you get your next order, make sure to deliver your best and try to exceed the expectations of the buyer. This is the best way to market/rank yourself on the Fiverr.

ok i will do my best next time thanks.

• Like 5

Congratulations for your first order, But still waiting for the first order. I got some impressions and clicks on my gigs but no order, even though i have 6 years experience in web development. I guess its to hard to get order on fiverr... 

• Like 6

Is there anyone professional in making Fiverr gigs, who can check my Fiverr gigs and tell me if my gigs are professional or not? I want help from professionals because I am a new seller on Fiverr please check my gigs and give me your suggestions. My gig links are below.
1) https://www.fiverr.com/s/eZ9g2g

2)https://www.fiverr.com/s/WaA4Wl

3)https://www.fiverr.com/s/1G6mDK

4) https://www.fiverr.com/s/E8A3A9

• Like 9

Guest deadmerchantog

Just saw the first gig, those prices are what agencies charge; there are AI websites that will build you a wordpress site, or Wix has a wordpress plan including domain ownership (which I'd include in your description if that's offered) that's cheaper than your cheapest option so as I new seller I'd lower the price. But on a real note, this is pay-to-play and unless you subscribe and pay to post here, all you're going to get is bot messages that ruin your response time. Most likely designed by Fiverr to get you to buy their subscription. Try Upstart, with those prices being at a corporate-agency level, you may fit in better with that crowd as it's 1000x more professional. 

35 minutes ago, deadmerchantog said:

Just saw the first gig, those prices are what agencies charge; there are AI websites that will build you a wordpress site, or Wix has a wordpress plan including domain ownership (which I'd include in your description if that's offered) that's cheaper than your cheapest option so as I new seller I'd lower the price. But on a real note, this is pay-to-play and unless you subscribe and pay to post here, all you're going to get is bot messages that ruin your response time. Most likely designed by Fiverr to get you to buy their subscription. Try Upstart, with those prices being at a corporate-agency level, you may fit in better with that crowd as it's 1000x more professional. 

can you please tell me where I can get a subscription and how to get it what is the procedure for it

• Like 9