Let's vote for changing a "new seller level system"

Hello

Let's vote for changing and evaluate the new seller level system maybe we can change fiverr opinion and the new system update particularly the "success score". 

Than let's vote

•     not satisfied :classic_sad:
  •     satisfied ⬆️
  •     very satisfied❤️

Ps: to count your votes without wasting time leave the emoji on my message.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

51 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

This has already been discussed to death in other threads. Besides, if you want to make a poll, make a poll, no need for that emoji reputation farming trick.

I don't want to cultivate a reputation as you say and cultivate a reputation or not it doesn't change anything and I don't gain anything so if it bothers you and you think that I want to cultivate a reputation as you said then leave your votes in a comment for let no one think badly of anyone, thank you.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

This has already been discussed to death in other threads. Besides, if you want to make a poll, make a poll, no need for that emoji reputation farming trick.

Ps: visualstudios will count our votes on the comments for me I vote :classic_sad:

• Like 5

When this topic (Let's vote for changing a "new seller level system") gains momentum fiveer decides to change the location of the topic

from "MY FIVERR EXPERIENCE" to "LOUNGE"  😡

I don't understand why 

Edited by sirouss
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, sirouss said:

When this topic (Let's vote for changing a "new seller level system") gains momentum fiveer decides to change the location of the topic

from "MY FIVERR EXPERIENCE" to "LOUNGE"  😡

I don't understand why 

Doesn't fiverr want all members to know that most of us are not satisfied with the new seller level system update ?

• 🔺Please votes in my first message🔺
  • Like 3

Oh, I can see why this was moved to the lounge now.

There are better ways to farm pretty things.... 

Here is my vote on this post. I will not be using "cat in a spacesuit" this time due to extreme disappointment when I last used it, 2 minutes ago: 

🐸

• Like 4

On 2/26/2024 at 7:47 PM, sirouss said:

Hello

Let's vote for changing and evaluate the new seller level system maybe we can change fiverr opinion and the new system update particularly the "success score". 

Than let's vote

•     not satisfied :classic_sad:
  •     satisfied ⬆️
  •     very satisfied❤️

Not satisfied 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1