account flagged

yonixer

54 minutes ago, Lena said:

Yes, I have seen. The first ticket you have opened is still open and all others are closed. Please be patient, someone will contact you soon. 

No, there is nothing you can do. Just please remain calm as we fix this issue and return everything as it was. If you do not receive any reply by tomorrow, please send me a message. 

hey @Lena so i got the account flagged by the new system without any previous warning for the last 3 years I talked to CS they said there is nothing we can do and it the final decision that really depressing and I don't know what to do .flaggedaccount.jpg.ecb1a04adb1a843a6c3e7db8a48b8573.jpg

no warning.jpg

• Like 3

Hello @yonixer 

We've got some exciting updates that I think you'll want to know about. 

As I can see, your ticket is not closed or solved, it is still open. However, please note that if it is the final decision of the relevant department, there is nothing we can do about it. We cannot change it. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Lena said:

Hey @catwriter No need to apologize, I am here to help if I can.

@carrotymusic Your account was flagged due to violations of our Terms of Service.  It was reviewed multiple times by the relevant department. I am honestly very sorry, but there is nothing I can do to change this decision. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

hey lena i dont have no active warnnings and no warnnig for the past 3 years why im still flagged please can you look for that

• Like 8
  • Up 1

hey guys, i dont know what to do anymore im losing hope

so it's been 7 days since my account got flagged.

I started Fiverr 3 years ago and in these 3 years I've built a big client base in my niche I have more than:

270 completed order 

60of my services its because on the first page and gave me the Fiverr's choice badge for more than 3 months

even I started making free courses helping the people of my country to start Fiverr with over 70 members. 

and most of my completed orders are from repeat clients over and over but one night I see that my account is flagged from the level system I was level seller 2 with all the good metrics even now I have 9 in the score, I tried to solve the problem but customer support told me every time they say my account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or because an account connected to mine was disabled. I kept on messaging them and I got the same exact answer. over and over..... I've told you that I'm a student and I use the university wifi there are many students there as well and they use Fiverr even one day I saw someone wearing my designs there and I asked and he showed me that he got from Fiverr. I told them that I only have one active account but I didn't get an answer from them.

I have no TOS no warning no emails about that nothing if they sent an email after that at least I will consider it that I have done something but I haven't received a warning about "having multiple accounts" or the 'Ilocation inconsistencies' even fiver says that I have no warning I lost hope and I don't know what to do from now on.

no tos.jpg

flagged account.jpg

no warning.jpg

• Like 11
  • Sad 4
  • Up 3

Detailed Explanation: Write a detailed message to Fiverr customer support explaining your situation, emphasizing the points you mentioned here. Provide evidence, if possible, of your consistent performance, client base, and the fact that you've adhered to Fiverr's policies.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, ads_expertbd said:

Detailed Explanation: Write a detailed message to Fiverr customer support explaining your situation, emphasizing the points you mentioned here. Provide evidence, if possible, of your consistent performance, client base, and the fact that you've adhered to Fiverr's policies.

I've done everything they keep marking my ticket as solved 

• Like 11

Fiverr often won't give you a detailed explanation as to why you have been banned as it allows scammers to work out ways around the block. I think the new level flag system is slightly different to the old account warnings system which is why you are seeing some inconsistency here.

By any chance when you were teaching other people to create Fiverr accounts were you and they all on the same network? (wifi etc). If so, theres a good chance you have been flagged for creating multiple accounts which is a breach of the Fiverr T&C's

• Like 13
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, andywarburton said:

Fiverr often won't give you a detailed explanation as to why you have been banned as it allows scammers to work out ways around the block. I think the new level flag system is slightly different to the old account warnings system which is why you are seeing some inconsistency here.

By any chance when you were teaching other people to create Fiverr accounts were you and they all on the same network? (wifi etc). If so, theres a good chance you have been flagged for creating multiple accounts which is a breach of the Fiverr T&C's

Not at all i made course and I've sent it to them for free nothing more than that.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, andywarburton said:

Fiverr often won't give you a detailed explanation as to why you have been banned as it allows scammers to work out ways around the block. I think the new level flag system is slightly different from the old account warnings system which is why you are seeing some inconsistency here.

By any chance when you were teaching other people to create Fiverr accounts were you and they all on the same network? (wifi etc). If so, there is a good chance you have been flagged for creating multiple accounts which is a breach of the Fiverr T&Cs

I saw someone here who got flagged because of creating  multiple accounts he got a warning 6months ago and the warning faded away then they flagged his account with the new system, and right now they have removed it so how that fair i dont even have that warning?

• Like 9

On 2/23/2024 at 12:03 AM, yonixer said:

hey lena i dont have no active warnnings and no warnnig for the past 3 years why im still flagged please can you look for that

Hey @yonixer 

Please know that we will re-review your account and reach out to you in your ticket #11100706.

Thank you for your patience on the matter. 

• Like 4
  • Up 4

22 hours ago, Lena said:

Hey @yonixer 

Please know that we will re-review your account and reach out to you in your ticket #11100706.

hey lena i just saw the ticket #11100706 and it got so solved without answer again after you opened it ?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, Lena said:

Hey @yonixer 

no one reached out to me after you opened it lena ticket Right now is solved?

again i don't have a single warning nothing??

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, eclixo said:

Please try via email, twitter and linked to reach out to them.

I have tried I've opened more than 5 tickets and yesterday @Lena opened one and she said someone is gonna reach out to you today I woke up checked it and it was marked as solved no response or gave me time.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

hey guys,

as you guys can see CS right now is not answering at all yesterday @Lena opened a ticket of mine that was solved a long time ago due to the flagging issue as all to folks here got the same answer from them and recently some of them got unflagged since they have no warnings, so after Lena told me that she opened that ticket and someone will reach out to me and now one did and they marked it as solved again I didn't give up and I opened a ticket again and they make it, as solved, don't what to do since even the CS won't help me out. they said it was the final decision 12 days ago but they say the same thing to the account they unflagged I don't know what to do.

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy

no warning.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-25-21-20-35-86.jpg

solved.JPG

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

I've sent something to the relevant team and told them that you found some users with a situation like yours that got their levelling back. 

Will get back to you

thank you so much 

just to say Fiverr told me before that I was contacted by a disabled account I'm a student and I work from the computers of my university since I spent a lot of time studying  there and working so I can deliver the work for my clients, I don't know if someone already created an account in that PC I don't know but as don't have single warning and no emails from Fiverr telling me that I have warning 

thank you @milos_siena

no tos.jpg

no warning.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 2/26/2024 at 5:19 PM, yonixer said:

hey guys,

as you guys can see CS right now is not answering at all yesterday @Lena opened a ticket of mine that was solved a long time ago due to the flagging issue as all to folks here got the same answer from them and recently some of them got unflagged since they have no warnings, so after Lena told me that she opened that ticket and someone will reach out to me and now one did and they marked it as solved again I didn't give up and I opened a ticket again and they make it, as solved, don't what to do since even the CS won't help me out. they said it was the final decision 12 days ago but they say the same thing to the account they unflagged I don't know what to do.

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy

no warning.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-25-21-20-35-86.jpg

solved.JPG

hi, great to see that your account was no longer flagged, how we make this possible, we are also doing nothing wrong. Kindly suggest me what to do as CS is not replying and again and again they marked our status solved without doing anything

• Like 4

9 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Hi again, 

Unfortunately, the relevant team told me that there were two accounts with the same pc and identical gigs which makes it a strong connection. So they cannot change their decision. 

but i dont have no another account, that's unfair ? i only have this one account and no other and my gig i searched there is no such thing like that? that could be a mistake I don't why this is happening + @milos_siena as i said i dont have no warning isn't having 2 account would put my account on a warning or removing my gig please can look for that i think its just a mistake

what going happen to my account from 14 march on :

is my gig going to still show in the searchs?

can i get new clients ?

• Like 4