account flagged

yonixer

23 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Some disabled accounts are connected to your account. In this case the support team doesn't change it's decision. 

hey milos i have some questions can i ask them ?

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2024 at 2:20 PM, yonixer said:

hey @Lena so i got the account flagged by the new system without any previous warning for the last 3 years I talked to CS they said there is nothing we can do and it the final decision that really depressing and I don't know what to do .flaggedaccount.jpg.ecb1a04adb1a843a6c3e7db8a48b8573.jpg

no warning.jpg

hey @Lena so i got the account flagged by the new system without any previous warning for the last 3 years I talked to CS they said there is nothing we can do and it the final decision that really depressing and I don't know what to do .flaggedaccount.jpg.ecb1a04adb1a843a6c3e7db8a48b8573.jpg

no warning.jpg

Are you still receiving orders with your flagged account?

• Like 1

no warning.jpg

no warning.jpg

Are you still receiving orders with your flagged account?

• Like 1