Hi👋 I'm Farhan, Google Ads Pro, seeking help in getting the first order.

Hi there! I've just created my new gig related to Google ads PPC campaign setup. I have heard that there is some extensive SEO required in the initial stages to get views on the gig and get the first order, can someone help me and explain in points that what actually needs to be done as a priority?

• Like 3

So they've changed the system recently so some of the info I might be giving is old but essentially have your title and gig description have the actual words of your service so that when someone searches for "SEO Optimization" or whatever service you're trying to sell it sees the words and associate your gig with them. Also make sure you add your tags at the bottom of the page. I'd switch over to the buyer side, check out your competition to see what they did to get a general idea and find a way to do it better.

Also if your field has a lot of competition it's generally considered a good idea to find a Niche in the field to lesson the amount of competition. For example there's maybe 100,000 logo designers but maybe only 40k youtube logo and banner designers so by specializing your gig to something specific you can cut out a lot of competition. 

Hope this helps,

Dereck S.

• Like 3