“Account flagged due to severe violation of Fiverr policy, Location inconsistencies issue

tayyba253

Question

"I'm experiencing an “account flagged issue for a severe violation of Fiverr policy”, supposedly due to location inconsistencies. Customer support claims to have reviewed it multiple times, citing IP variations from using my account on both my phone and office PC. However, Fiverr's terms allow working from anywhere. I've never violated any policies, as evidenced below also my success score is 10/10Please help resolve this so I can work without hindrance." 
ps. I travel only with in the country rarely this might be the root cause of all this issue😞

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy

IMG_2387.png

• Like 23
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 15
  • Up 2

20 hours ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Hi all, we are working with the appropriate teams to pinpoint what this messaging entails and how to best advise you moving forward with this warning. We will update the community as soon as we can, and apologize for any stress this has caused. 

Hello 🙂If the decision is final, I can't understand it, but at least allow sellers with flagged accounts to use gig promotion!!! This is important to our business!! At least in order to have clients while we are looking for a new job!

• Like 31
  • Up 1

we dont have any warnings nothing, trust me we all have no clue why this is happend to the most of us, arent freelancing is to work anytime from anywhere or we need to open a place to work there in it with the same IP and thats is funny, fiverr CS is not going to help you by anything saying that is the final descion . our only hope are 

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy

• Like 24
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

Hi all, we are working with the appropriate teams to pinpoint what this messaging entails and how to best advise you moving forward with this warning. We will update the community as soon as we can, and apologize for any stress this has caused. 

• Like 34
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Hi all, we are working with the appropriate teams to pinpoint if this is a bug, or how to best advise you moving forward with this warning. We will update the community as soon as we can, and apologize for any stress this has caused. 

Please do because I just got this message response in a ticket after askeing about my status. I've quite literally been one of the most honest people on this platform and I travel AMERICA a lot but i have never left the country and there shouldn't be a single reason I'm flagged. I also have zero TOS warnings on my account.

Edited by cheftychefty
typo
  • Like 22
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Hi Lyndsey we did appreciate if you can share more insight on this, this account flagged of a thing is happening to most of the sellers which includes me, and there is no area of what severe violation was done. If at all you can share more lights on this and what could have been the severe violated terms it would be great.

• Like 21

This exact same thing happened to me! I'm glad to hear this has happened to lots of other sellers, because that means it is more than likely an issue with the new level system. I know I did nothing against the TOS, although Customer Service has been no help at all! They could have told me there was an issue, but they continue to act like I violated the TOS. Really frustrating!

• Like 17
  • Sad 5

any news

On 2/16/2024 at 5:24 PM, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Hi all, we are working with the appropriate teams to pinpoint if this is a bug, or how to best advise you moving forward with this warning. We will update the community as soon as we can, and apologize for any stress this has caused. 

• Like 17

On 2/16/2024 at 5:24 PM, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

@tayyba253 did they solve it ?

• Like 12

Hey there.

Do you guys had any update regarding this issue.

Customer Support is not responding to any of ticket and they are just auto completing ticket without answering any of my questions.

Each time i am getting same copy paste answer

• Like 11

Hi, Fellow Freelancers and Fiverr team,

I am also facing the same issue, where recently I was traveling within my own country and my account got flagged due to location inconsistencies. All my tickets regarding this issue are getting the same response that the decision is final and there is nothing that the Fiverr CS can do. I would like to also highlight that previously when I traveled this issue did not occur and there hasn't been a single warning on my account for any reason from the start of my freelancing journey with Fiverr.
 @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha @ana_tomy  My tickets are being automatically marked as solved, and based on this forum, I see that many people are facing the same thing. We, freelancers, work hard to get to such levels and create a profile that the buyer community trusts, it's a shame that we are being pushed from this platform in such an inhumane manner. It is kindly requested that this matter be looked upon again and resolved ASAP! as many of us Freelancers have Fiverr as our primary source of clients and, hence primary source of income.

Thank you for your time and support!

• Like 12