Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

I'm planning to travel around a bit this year as well, at some point out of the EU. I wonder if we'll need to let CS know every time we travel...

Also might be getting an office space next month...that's gonna be kinda odd... 

But like, what if it's a surprise trip or something urgent?
(... I'm hoping that this is just a weird glitch and it's related more to a low score (though again, should I hope that?) then something else, but... I'm just so confused at this point. Realistically, this could be just people using VPNs (even just by default) being flagged, but.. I'm not sure I can stick to realistic explanations at this point.

"I'm planning to travel around a bit this year as well, at some point out of the EU. I wonder if we'll need to let CS know every time we travel..."                            If you plan on doing that you can just sell your freedom to Fiverr for a couple of bucks - makes no difference

• Like 11
  • Up 1

42 minutes ago, amazon_zk said:

Same here, My Account is 3 years old and had no policy violation and I never received Tos warning.

if this goes through - besides the benefits of multiple gigs or 7 Day Clearning we could NOT PROMOTE ANY GIG since that needs Level 1 at least. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

I received the same response because I traveled to the UK. I thought this was the issue, but most freelancers who are eligible for top-rated seller status, including myself, are facing this problem even though they haven't traveled to other countries. Even using a VPN is allowed during Fiverr use. When I asked, they told me that using a VPN is permissible. The flagged account system is alarming.

Untitled.png

• Like 12
  • Up 1

I have just checked my account today and realized my account has been flagged too. I wanted to check if I had an email at least explaining why, but none where about flagging my account.

Then I checked this thread and seems to be a bug? I don't use VPNs nor have changed locations either. However, that still makes me worried as to how long will it stay this way, or if there is a way to unflag the accounts. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @ana_tomy and @Lyndsey_Fiverr - It looks like there are a high number of sellers on this thread who had their accounts flagged for "location inconsistencies." I'm not sure if it's related to the launch of the new review system or if this is something that Fiverr is now cracking down hard on.

Can you reach out to the individuals on this thread to provide insight into their account flagging?

@markenbuilder @jamesoliver132 @bobstouch @usamaash127 @yonixer @arsalan_design1 @iza_bell @canvabook @nrajuud

Also, if this is to address a widespread issue on the platform, we might want to have @Kesha make a post to help users understand Fiverr's ToS better and what they are doing that causes their accounts to be flagged due to location inconsistencies.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Adding @backlink_work @shahzaibhameed8 @acreativeminds @amazon_zk @sajan91 @martian_guy @tayyba253

Fiverr said the decision was final and did not provide any evidence for us. and I think with their new system we can't work as a team. so we have to use a private network and do. because if a team member violates anything from his PC it will affect to original account. for me and my friend to work together. he created a different account without my acknowledgement. and it was flagged. It happened last year. and I removed his PC details from my account last year. but Fiverr now says I violated policy because of his misbehaviour.  @Kesha @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

Guys that so bad of fiverr i am level 1 seller and i just saw the message yesterday that your account flagged because of the location etc policy and laws but i didn't, i don't know why but fiverr does not promote leveled sellers but does new sellers

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

Thank you all for flagging this issue. I recommend reaching out to Customer Service or your Customer Success Manager if your account has been flagged. They will be able to take this to the proper parties to investigate and give you more information. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

17 minutes ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Thank you all for flagging this issue. I recommend reaching out to Customer Service or your Customer Success Manager if your account has been flagged. They will be able to take this to the proper parties to investigate and give you more information. 

but my tickets are just marked as solved without answer, and they give a copy and paste answer. The support service does not work at all 😞

I've been on Fiverr for 4 years and now I feel rejected

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Yeah extract same issue has appeared in my account. I have just noticed that. I know there is no use to contact Fiverr customer support. definitely they will provide unfair reason like above seller got it "location inconsistencies". it more than 2 months i went out form my home. however i have alerted Fiverr team. Let see what response will come from them. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

i opened  tickest with the same answer i provide them evreything but the same answer over an over like a bot 

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, kobikathush said:

Yeah extract same issue has appeared in my account. I have just noticed that. I know there is no use to contact Fiverr customer support. definitely they will provide unfair reason like above seller got it "location inconsistencies". it more than 2 months i went out form my home. however i have alerted Fiverr team. Let see what response will come from them. 

how did you contact them and what is that fiverr team 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

I'm facing a similar issue as a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. I've always adhered to Fiverr's regulations and am unsure why this error occurred. While I may have used a VPN or logged in from different PCs, I've not engaged in any activities that could jeopardize my account. I hope Fiverr can clarify this for the freelancer community.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

No they don't that's about the problem. They give copy and paste text that THIS DECISION CANT BE REVERSED. Without explaining the case. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, carrotymusic said:

but my tickets are just marked as solved without answer, and they give a copy and paste answer. The support service does not work at all 😞

I've been on Fiverr for 4 years and now I feel rejected

you don't feel rejected you ARE rejected by some random action that again no one can specify and when it comes to Customer Support we just have to accept. This is ridiculous. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1