Is Your Gig Image Optimized For Fiverr Mobile App? [Ultimate Size Guide]

creative_howl

We all know the current recommended gig image size is 1280x769px (Source). But have you guys noticed that your gig images look almost square due to side cropping on the mobile app?

Fear not... I gotchu!!

I've been experimenting... And I think I found the optimal content area size for the mobile app. This will ensure that all text in your gig image will be legible even on the mobile app.

I created this template for you guys to use as a reference

IMPORTANT: This is based on my own experience, and not officially verified by Fiverr. Just a little something that might help!

P.S. I've included an inverted version for the dark-mode people as well (in case you want to save it for later) :D

_image.png

_image (1).png

• Like 84
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 18

Ha! This is the good kind of post the Tips for Sellers Category needs: I like seeing topics that hasn't been covered countless times already, AND you included a visual example! 

I'd actually started crafting a post like this right before Fiverr changed the recommended aspect ratio, but I'd still been researching/testing it and then the ratio was updated so my image became outdated. 

• Like 60
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

Ha! This is the good kind of post the Tips for Sellers Category needs: I like seeing topics that hasn't been covered  countless times already, AND you included a visual example! 

I'd actually started crafting a post like this right before Fiverr changed the recommended aspect ratio, but I'd still been researching/testing it and then the ratio was updated so my image became outdated. 

I know... I had to jerry-rig my existing gig images to fit the new size before I got the time to create new ones. Please do share if you come across any new findings 🙂

• Like 44
  • Up 5

• Kesha featured this topic

Great post!

I have some experience with this. Some of my gig pictures were not well optimized for the Fiverr mobile app, and I hadn't closely examined them. However, upon closer inspection, I realized that certain areas of my gig images were being cropped, and some text was visually disappearing in the mobile app.

To address this, I re-edited some of my gig images, ensuring that they highlighted my gig's main objects properly. Interestingly, after changing the gig image, I received a new order after just three days. This was surprising, especially since that particular gig hadn't sold anything in the past.

• Like 26

• Kesha unfeatured this topic