Please check my gig and tell me if it is Okay

yeasinnewaj

Hello, I am very new to this platform, however, I have worked in many marketplaces over the years and thought of giving Fiverr a try. Your suggestions related to getting orders would be really very helpful. I have expertise in WordPress, Shopify, and E-commerce website design and development. 

What are the things that I need to keep in mind and how exactly will I promote myself to get a job? 

You are all experts in this platform and hence, I am looking for all your valuable suggestions. Your suggestions would help me reach the sky. 

Thank You. 

Yours Truly, 

Yeasin Newaj 

• Like 10

Hello there, I am Yeasin Newaj, a professional wordpress, shopify, and E-commerce expert. I used to work offline with various clients all over the world and thought of selling my service online. Creating account on fiverr and providing my service to clients online was always a dream. Finally, I have made my mind and started selling my services online. 

However, as I am a new seller with 5+ years of experience in my field, I just want to know few things about my gigs and gig impressions. 

One thing I really want to know is, if I edit the spelling error in the description of my gig and change prices according to the market value, will it affect my gig impression? 

If yes, should I recreate my gig with proper pricing and do necessary edits or should I edit my existing gig? 

I am really looking for your valuable replies and your suggestions are highly appreciated. 

Thank You.

Yours Truly, 

Yeasin Newaj

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

hello, Everyone! Hope you are doing well. Can you all please check my gigs in the profile and share your valuable comments so that I can learn and work accordingly? 

I am also attaching my insights on gig impressions for your better understanding. 

It has been 3 days now that I have created all my gigs and the gigs are active.  

It will genuinely be a great help, as I have worked on it for a long time. Your feedback can really help me grow!

Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/yeasinnewaj 

Thank You! 

123.JPG

• Like 8

Make sure you have a good SEO friendly image with 1280*769 res. and in JPG format; PNG images do not SEO. Research gigs in your category and write title descriptions properly. Make sure to add FAQs as well. After all of that I suggest market your gig in social media and hope for the best.

• Like 8

Hello Everyone, 

I am new on fiverr and it has been 5 days now since I have made my gig. I am truly focused on social media marketing to increase my gig impressions. 

However, I really needed a suggestion and a bit of review on my gig impressions from you guys. Your valuable suggestion can truly help me grow. 

Here is my fiverr profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/yeasinnewaj

I am also attaching my gig impression and statistics for you to give me a review on it. Any changes you want me to do and your review can truly help me. 

Thank You! 

IMG_0471.png

• Like 9
  • Up 2

Hello there, 

I hope you all are doing well. I just want to know, what number do you think is a good gig number for your gig impression PER DAY. 

Some says 100 impression per day on each gig is a good impression for a new seller and some says 50. 

What exactly is the truth and how much do you think is the right one? 

Thank You. 

Edited by yeasinnewaj
  • Like 9

• yeasinnewaj changed the title to How much do you think is a Good Gig Impression Number EACH GIG PER DAY
21 minutes ago, shuvo_va said:

Forget about impression, Click or gig ranking. Only focus on getting order by marketing as a new seller. If you don't get excellent reviews by providing excellent service to buyer you gig will go behind day by day.

Thank you for your valuable reply. However, to get orders, don’t you think gig impression and clicks plays a great role?

• Like 6

Hey there, 

Hope you all are doing well. I am a professional website developer working both online and offline platforms for more 5 years now. 

I can create websites using both Shopify and Wordpress with all the important features a website needs. 

I can do website SEO, speed optimization and customisation.

However, with all these expertise in hand, I just want to know, How long does it normally takes to get first ever order from client and how exactly can buyer know about myself and my service. Few years back, I used to see my brother working on fiverr as a graphic designer and submitting request to buyers using buyer request but now I don’t find the option. 

Since, the buyer request is completely gone, how exactly can buyer know about my service and when will I get my first ever order? 

Thanks a lot in advance. 

• Like 5

What is the best productive and effective platform or promoting strategy do you think is a greatest way to achieve fiverr success? 

Which social media platform do you truly think is beneficial and can help our gig grow? 

Share your thoughts and experience so that we can learn from it and follow it. 

Your valuable suggestions can help us reach our goals and can truly inspire a lot of us. 

Thank You

• Like 10

4 hours ago, agonza1101 said:

My case Facebook has not worked well, I joined several groups but most of them contain members who are scammers, offering jobs outside Fiverr. Twitter is good though, it offers you the possibility to grow a community of like-minded people.

Hi,

I agree with you.

I would like to mention LinkedIn alongside Twitter.

Kind regards.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

Guest sky_studio01

It depends on how you can promote your service to get buyers from social media that will buy from you as a first buyer 

8 hours ago, yeasinnewaj said:

It has been 16 days now that I haven’t received any order yet.

What's with the 16-day threshold?? 🤔

Freelancing, businesses or self-employment don't work like conventional jobs, where you join the place and work will land up at your table!!

• Like 10
  • Up 2