How to improve my fiverr success score?

lehning

My level 2 account disappeared from search due to fevre's new rating system, even though I have over 300+ 5 star reviews, fiverr show my success score is set at 4 in the new rating, can anyone tell me? How can I improve this score?

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, lehning said:

My level 2 account disappeared from search due to fevre's new rating system, even though I have over 300+ 5 star reviews, fiverr show my success score is set at 4 in the new rating, can anyone tell me? How can I improve this score?

Which metrics are counting towards that rating? Go into your level overview and click on your success score. In the right panel, scroll down to your list of gigs, and expand them to see which factors the system suggests you work on. 

Mine are all positive, but if your rating is 4, I'm sure you'll see something in red here: 

image.png.f38100058649265db8632b4c304354c6.png

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, lehning said:

Here I upload my latest performance metrics, Please check and guide me if possible

success.png

You need to click where it says "Success score" and then you'll get a panel on the right with your specific gigs. That's where you'll see what affects you the most. 

• Like 4

According to this, you're struggling with buyer satisfaction, communication skills and having many cancellations. 

Keep in mind that buyers can leave two reviews: one is public, the other is private and only visible to Fiverr.

That means a buyer can leave a five-star public review, and still tell Fiverr that they aren't happy with your service. 

Your success score takes both into account, but the private review is by far the most important one. 

So while you might not feel that this is true, your buyers have left negative private feedback that caused your stats to be what they are. Besides that, I see you have a few one-star reviews, one of them being for a cancellation that went via support. That's not good. 

If you don't believe that it's true, I can't help you, because you won't believe what I'm saying anyway. 

This is what the Fiverr system tells you. I can't tell you if they are correct or not, because lots of sellers are unhappy with the new level system. But it is what it is and we have to work inside that system, so if you prefer to learn more about how you can improve in the eyes of the algorithm, there's some more information on the different ways you can do that here: The success score, explained (fiverr.com)

You can read more about the particular things going into the success score here as well: Success score – Fiverr Help Center

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, smashradio said:

Which metrics are counting towards that rating? Go into your level overview and click on your success score. In the right panel, scroll down to your list of gigs, and expand them to see which factors the system suggests you work on. 

Mine are all positive, but if your rating is 4, I'm sure you'll see something in red here: 

image.png.f38100058649265db8632b4c304354c6.png

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 2