Should I get Seller Plus?

omirodricks

Question

16 answers to this question

I just cancelled my Seller Plus subscription today. I've completed almost 900 orders in the time I've been here but the program did not increase either my impressions or sales.

However, I did learn a great deal working with a Success Sales Manager who helped me look at the way my gigs were written and presented in a different way. He helped me fine tune them and essentially clean them up to look and sound more professional. That made the Seller Plus program very valuable to me.

Otherwise, since there is probably the greatest competition in my Fiverr category (content writing) I'm just buried under everyone else and just don't stand out.

I need to acquire new, unique skills in another field that may get me some business. 

If you are still new, Seller Plus may be a huge benefit to you.

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 7

On 10/22/2023 at 8:07 PM, omirodricks said:

I have completed 8orders  and Now thinking of taking seller plus. But at this stage does it even worth it?

Depends on your requirements. But it is confirmed that Seller Plus has nothing to do with getting orders.

It can be helpful in terms of other things such as Keyword Research, Buyer's Analytics, Early Payout etc. like features. 

• Like 8

On 10/22/2023 at 8:07 PM, omirodricks said:

I have completed 8orders  and Now thinking of taking seller plus. But at this stage does it even worth it?

I am a level one seller and I took seller plus program a month ago.It is pretty beneficial for me so I would suggest take it for now and optimize your GIGS according to the information given by Seller plus and then decide for yourself if you should carry on with it or not

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

Any major considerations to decide about it?

If your business isn't doing well, it might not be a good time to join Seller Plus. Make sure you are earning enough to cover the monthly expenses.

Other than that, once you are in the program, take advantage of all the features to see if it's worth it to you. For me, I love being one of the first to try out new features that Fiverr rolls out on the platform. I was one of the first to have the Request-to-Order feature, and that was a game changer for me. I also like the option to get paid immediately when an order closes (for only a 1% fee).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 11

11 minutes ago, vickieito said:

If your business isn't doing well, it might not be a good time to join Seller Plus. Make sure you are earning enough to cover the monthly expenses.

Other than that, once you are in the program, take advantage of all the features to see if it's worth it to you. For me, I love being one of the first to try out new features that Fiverr rolls out on the platform. I was one of the first to have the Request-to-Order feature, and that was a game changer for me. I also like the option to get paid immediately when an order closes (for only a 1% fee).

Super helpful.
Thank you!

• Like 6

On 10/24/2023 at 6:21 PM, vickieito said:

Vickie, sorry for randomly quoting you but I wanted to ask you something. Wasn't the Seller Plus thing to allow us withdrawals in 7 days after an order is complete? Over the past week or so, I noticed all my gigs are completing in 8 days and not 7. Is it the same for you? Or any other Seller Plus member, for that matter?

1.jpg.397755989ebdec5adf1e7efdc2def2fc.jpg

• Like 6