How can grow my fiverr gig?

tamaray2023

It's not as important now as it was with the previous profile design, since in the new seller profile design shown to buyers it doesn't show the results (or whether a particular skill was confirmed - by doing the test - like it did before), so there's not as much point in doing the skill tests now, except for ones that are required before you can post a gig in a particular subcategory.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 15
  • Up 1

You could try promoting your gigs on any of your social pages if any, I think you just cant add social links to your Fiverr pages, but you can link Fiverr gigs on your social pages, or try random forums and post your gigs with links to the gigs, the more you put out there the better :)

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, tamaray2023 said:

Can i delete my gig

Sure, you can delete your gig. Just head over to your dashboard, find the gig you want to delete, and click on the down arrow next to your gig. From there, you'll see the option to delete the gig. Keep in mind, though, that deleting a gig might impact your stats or ratings, so it's a good idea to pause or edit it instead if you're unsure. Hope this helps!

• Like 11

10 hours ago, tamaray2023 said:

How i can edit my gig title

Remember 1 thing: If you edit or change your gig title, then the URL will remain the same like the very 1st gig title which you set it while creating a gig so be careful when editing a title. Also, if you have not gotten any order on that gig, then you can delete that gig and create a new one with the right gig title. Other members have explained how to edit a gig title. 

• Like 16
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Remember 1 thing: If you edit or change your gig title, then the URL will remain the same like the very 1st gig title which you set it while creating a gig so be careful when editing a title. 

I still laugh at my first gig title because URL's are forever. 🙈😂

• Like 14
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...

You would think that a "professional Facebook and Google Ads expart service provider" as they call themselves would know these things. Of course you can reduce clicks, if you cancel orders, do a lot of bad stuff, you will have less views. But who would want to do that, when the main focus is on growing the account. 

• Like 20
  • Confused 1
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...