I am a professionally certified SEO expert, but I am unable to get orders.

muhammadsalik12

As a new seller on Fiverr, I'm encountering an issue where my gig impressions and clicks are decreasing, and it seems to be affecting my ability to receive orders. I'm seeking advice and insights from experienced members on how to address this situation and improve my gig's performance. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

fiverr forum
orders
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, muhammadsalik12 said:

Certified SEO expert facing challenges in securing orders. Seeking guidance and advice from the community forum to enhance opportunities.

SEO
Digital Marketing

That's the proof that you are not Professional or Expert at SEO yet. If you cannot do anything for yourself then how will you do the projects/orders for buyers?

• Use your Digital Marketing expertise to get the orders. 
  • With poor and distracting gig gallery, no one will be willing to buy your services. 
  • Question for you: Why have you added text in images when gig description is already there to describe your services?
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, muhammadsalik12 said:

I've successfully ranked many websites, but my Fiverr gig isn't getting ranked. Please guide me on this matter without criticizing me.

Fiverr and other websites are two different things. Start reading the following topic: (Ignore info on Buyer Requests) 

However, I still stand corrected that your skills are still not professional yet. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

If you're a certified SEO expert, what are you doing in a freelance platform instead of setting up your own website and getting a ton of direct traffic?

Do these "see experts" constantly asking on the forums how to get visibility not realize that is equivalent to me, a video editor, asking how to make an effective gig video? Ridiculous.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hi
visualstudios,
I appreciate your point of view. While I may be a certified SEO expert, setting up my own website and generating direct traffic can be a long-term goal. However, as my profile is relatively new on platforms like Fiverr, I'm focused on utilizing these platforms initially to kickstart my business. These platforms already have established traffic and a user base actively seeking SEO services. It's a way for me to build a portfolio, gain reviews, and establish my reputation as an SEO expert. Once I've gained more visibility and credibility, I do plan to explore other avenues like my own website, but for now, I see value in leveraging freelance platforms to jumpstart my career in this field.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, visualstudios said:

Do these "see experts" constantly asking on the forums how to get visibility not realize that is equivalent to me, a video editor, asking how to make an effective gig video? Ridiculous.

No, and that is the very funniest aspect of it. They miss the point that they are asking for help in a field in which they claim to be a professional, and in the process reveal that they know nothing about their field of "expertise."

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, muhammadsalik12 said:

and establish my reputation as an SEO expert. Once I've gained more visibility and credibility, I do plan to explore other avenues like my own website, but for now, I see value in leveraging freelance platforms to jumpstart my career in this field.

If you're an SEO expert, why are you looking to "jumpstart your career"? An expert is someone who already has a career. That's why they're an expert. You can't be an expert with no experience. Then you're a beginner.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, muhammadsalik12 said:

While I may be a certified SEO expert, setting up my own website and generating direct traffic can be a long-term goal.

Actually, with your expertise, creating a website and driving traffic to it may be a faster goal than trying to set yourself up on Fiverr.

17 hours ago, muhammadsalik12 said:

I'm focused on utilizing these platforms initially to kickstart my business. These platforms already have established traffic and a user base actively seeking SEO services.

Yes, Fiverr already has established traffic and a user base, but so does the World Wide Web (which actually has a greater amount of traffic and user base than Fiverr).

Traffic on Fiverr does not equal automatic traffic to you, so just like creating your own website, you have to figure out how to attract traffic on Fiverr to you.  It's a common misconception that Fiverr is a place for quick, easy cash.

In reality, it can take just as much time to build a business on Fiverr, and some never learn how to attract enough traffic to their gigs to make it a thriving business.

For you to get more impressions, more clicks, and more orders, you need to be delivering orders and keeping your customers happy.   If you aren't doing this, you will quickly lose visibility in search, since Fiverr's algorithm will favor sellers who consistently perform well over sellers who aren't. Fiverr gives an initial boost to new sellers, but this boost is temporary (and if sellers don't get their first orders during this time, it makes it even harder for them).

So, as a new seller with zero orders and poor performance in search, you need to figure out ways to get more traffic and convert that traffic into orders. Since you are an SEO expert, you know how to get more traffic. Drive traffic to your Fiverr gigs and profile using the same SEO/digital marketing skills that you would use for your customers. This may help you get the orders you need to boost your visibility (aka "ranking") on Fiverr's search.

After getting several orders by driving traffic to your own gigs, hopefully, your gigs can start showing up more in Fiverr's search and you can start getting regular orders through organic searches on Fiverr.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2023 at 7:45 PM, vickieito said:

Actually, with your expertise, creating a website and driving traffic to it may be a faster goal than trying to set yourself up on Fiverr.

Yes, Fiverr already has established traffic and a user base, but so does the World Wide Web (which actually has a greater amount of traffic and user base than Fiverr).

Traffic on Fiverr does not equal automatic traffic to you, so just like creating your own website, you have to figure out how to attract traffic on Fiverr to you.  It's a common misconception that Fiverr is a place for quick, easy cash.

In reality, it can take just as much time to build a business on Fiverr, and some never learn how to attract enough traffic to their gigs to make it a thriving business.

For you to get more impressions, more clicks, and more orders, you need to be delivering orders and keeping your customers happy.   If you aren't doing this, you will quickly lose visibility in search, since Fiverr's algorithm will favor sellers who consistently perform well over sellers who aren't. Fiverr gives an initial boost to new sellers, but this boost is temporary (and if sellers don't get their first orders during this time, it makes it even harder for them).

So, as a new seller with zero orders and poor performance in search, you need to figure out ways to get more traffic and convert that traffic into orders. Since you are an SEO expert, you know how to get more traffic. Drive traffic to your Fiverr gigs and profile using the same SEO/digital marketing skills that you would use for your customers. This may help you get the orders you need to boost your visibility (aka "ranking") on Fiverr's search.

After getting several orders by driving traffic to your own gigs, hopefully, your gigs can start showing up more in Fiverr's search and you can start getting regular orders through organic searches on Fiverr.

Thanks for the secrets revealed! This is how Fiverr works. And this is the secret of Fiverr gig ranking, getting more impressions, getting more clicks, and eventually getting more orders! 

• Like 2

On 9/2/2023 at 1:04 PM, nullscripter said:

You have to spend more and more time in Fiverr and have to understand about fiverr buyer mind set then you can get order. SEO not everything here,

May be you are right . I will try as you say. I am practecing in my website for SEO related all issue with solve the problem.Can visit My Site if any guideline for more improvement please.

• Like 2