Top Rated Seller Facing Unexpected Support Delays - Anyone Else?

jefftuts

Question

Hey fellow sellers!

Has anyone else recently encountered longer-than-usual response times from Fiverr Support regarding order issues?

As a TRS, I've consistently experienced efficient and timely responses in the past, usually within a 20-minute to 4-hour window. However, I'm currently facing an urgent issue that could potentially impact my seller status if not resolved, and my latest support ticket has been pending for over 12 hours. This is quite unusual based on my past experiences.

If any Fiverr staff on the forum could confirm whether the Customer Support team is experiencing higher volumes or increased wait times, it would provide some much-needed clarity.

Any insights or advice from the community would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Like 9

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, freelance_hive said:

Hi @jefftuts
There could be possibly many reasons some of which are:

1. Increased volume of support requests: Fiverr may be experiencing a higher-than-usual number of support inquiries, which could lead to longer response times as they work through the backlog.
  2. Staffing or resource constraints: Fiverr's support team might be facing limitations in terms of staffing or resources, making it challenging to handle the incoming support tickets promptly.
  3. Technical issues or system updates: Fiverr could be undergoing technical updates or addressing system issues that are temporarily impacting their support response times.
  4. Seasonal fluctuations: Depending on the time of the year, there may be busier periods for Fiverr, such as holidays or promotional events, which could result in increased support requests and longer response times.

It's important to remember that these are speculative reasons, and the actual cause may vary. For accurate information, it's best to reach out to Fiverr directly or consult their official communication channels for updates on any potential delays in their support services

Thanks for the reply!

However, it looks like your response was generated using ChatGPT.

I'm more interested to hear other sellers share their personal experiences with customer support response times 🙂

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, jefftuts said:

I've consistently experienced efficient and timely responses in the past, usually within a 20-minute to 4-hour window.

Thankfully, I don't need to reach out to support often. When I do, it's usually just for general clarification on something that I can't find an answer to, or to check on the status of gig demo videos if the review period is taking too long. I always receive responses within 12 hours. I'm fortunate enough to also be a Pro seller, though, and I think that comes with priority support. I hope you get the issue resolved!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Last time (a few days back) I needed a quick thing that they fixed within an hour I think (TRS only here, not a PRO.) However, the time before that, I think a few months ago I had something actually urgent that took I think over 10 hours or so AND the first answer they gave me was completely irrelevant so it seems to really depend. I think there's a lot of people all but spamming them which probably doesn't help either but yeah, it can be quite stressful.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I think there's a lot of people all but spamming them which probably doesn't help either

A lot of people go to support for the simplest and most meaningless things. I am sick and tired of longer reply times because randoms don't know how to read FAQs or Fiverr rules......

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, freelance_hive said:

However, it's important to clarify that my previous answer was based on my personal opinion. Thank you for understanding.

Nottrue.gif.099d99012eb47739d424d8514018b6a0.gif And you broke Fiverr Forum rule #8! 

Your previous answer was AI-generated! I ran your text through an AI detector. It came back as 93.8% AI generated! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Hey folks! Just wanted to update the thread that CS just responded and got everything resolved perfectly (as usual)

Definitely a little longer of a wait than normal (a bit over 24 hours this time), but better late than never! 

Edited by jefftuts
  • Like 7