I'D disabled issue

rkcreative09

Question

By verifying my id, i have lost my account on Fiverr. Fiverr disabled my account. I got an email from Fiverr. In this mail: "This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have."

Please help me by giving a clear suggestion, how can i get back my account and i'd? " 

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

12 hours ago, rkcreative09 said:

By verifying my id, i have lost my account on Fiverr. Fiverr disabled my account. I got an email from Fiverr. In this mail: "This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have."

Please help me by giving a clear suggestion, how can i get back my account and i'd? " 

The first thing I recommend is to open a ticket with Fiverr support.

If you had a different name than your ID in your account this was definitely the reason your account was blocked but contact Fiverr support asking the reason and how to solve

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Can you please explain how can i open a ticket with Fiverr support? Here I can't contact customer support without login on Fiverr. Is there any ways to contact support team except login to Fiverr.

10 hours ago, venonusa said:

The first thing I recommend is to open a ticket with Fiverr support.

If you had a different name than your ID in your account this was definitely the reason your account was blocked but contact Fiverr support asking the reason and how to solve

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rkcreative09 said:

Can you please explain how can i open a ticket with Fiverr support? Here I can't contact customer support without login on Fiverr. Is there any ways to contact support team except login to Fiverr.

- Go to the bottom of the fiverr page. Even here you can see it. And under support, click help and support

- After that, scroll down and click on Account and profile settings

- After that, scroll down again and go until you see "still need help", then contact support

Screenshot_20230220_171321_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230220_171342_Chrome.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, venonusa said:

email: support@fiverr.com

Go to the bottom of the fiverr page. Even here you can see it. And under support, click help and support

- After that, scroll down and click on Account and profile settings

- After that, scroll down again and go until you see "still need help", then contact support

Here I can't contact customer support without login in on Fiverr. "Still need help? Contact support" button directly goes to the Fiverr login page. What am I supposed to do now! Is there any ways! Or not!! I am so honest and working honestly here 1 year with some reviews also. But in the mean time ,when I'd verification steps were need, I gave the NID and selfie also, but it breaks Fiverr TOS!! How could it possible!! I am so disappointed about their activities and Feeling hopeless!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rkcreative09 said:

Here I can't contact customer support without login in on Fiverr. "Still need help? Contact support" button directly goes to the Fiverr login page. What am I supposed to do now! Is there any ways! Or not!! I am so honest and working honestly here 1 year with some reviews also. But in the mean time ,when I'd verification steps were need, I gave the NID and selfie also, but it breaks Fiverr TOS!! How could it possible!! I am so disappointed about their activities and Feeling hopeless!

I have added Fiverr email , you can send email asking support

• Like 2