Fiverr denied my gig with 20 reviews on it

qckart

Question

Hello. I edited my fiverr gig yesterday and made a few changes/additions to the description.

Today they reported that my gig was denied

The reason for rejection is incorrect. I'm not doing what's written there and I specifically stated that in my Gig description. (In order not to be exposed to such situations). How is it possible for them to throw away my 3 years of effort and income? I wrote a statement to Fiverr support with all the details. Do they have the authority to activate my gig? Because this is definitely a mistake!

I live as a student in a country fighting inflation. I can pay my school installments and debts through this site. And now they're taking it from me for the wrong reason. What do they expect me to do? I'm feeling really bad and dont know what to do.

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, strategist_ceo said:

It sounds like it's a questionable gig to begin with?

I'm doing game testing for a platform. Fiverr thinks I'm giving positive reviews for money. But I specifically stated in the gig description that I did not do such a thing, and I did not do such a thing. Actually all they have to do is look at my previous orders , chats and read the gig describtion i literally wrote I'm not selling reviews or smth like that. If I could talk to real support maybe I could solve the problem. But they give automatic bot response.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, qckart said:

If I could talk to real support maybe I could solve the problem. But they give automatic bot response.

Customer service representatives are real people, and they can be prone to giving out copy-and-paste responses. That being said, nothing is stopping you from starting a new gig.

• Like 1

Don't be emotional. Just write email or in fiverr support dashboard and their support consisting of human agents will help (mostly they did to me).

Between why your gig was down ? in charge of selling reviews ? I mean where you got this info ? by email or notification ?

Also attach screenshot of it, so we know what might be wrong.

If you think your gig was falsely reported, then there's only fiverr support like court here which can return your gig back.

• Like 1