How To Rank Fiverr GIG?🤔🤔

wapmaster420o

Guest craftsdesigns

I think just you have to share your gigs on social media, mainly Pinterest, Facebook, Vimeo, and LinkedIn. Do not copy and paste your gigs link and image in the Fiverr review exchange group, just post it the normal way and then share your friends and family to look out for services. You can divert your local client market through Fiverr. I hope you get a ranking speedily.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 10:06 AM, aliafzaal619 said:

Share your gig on social media. Stay online more times

these things not helping at all to get orders. make your gig attractive and SEO your gigs. make a gig that no one can't compete with you. make it unique and show the quality of your work. don't copy other seller gigs

• Like 35
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ratna70 said:

Continue using the internet. Post about your gig on social media.
You will instantly rank on your gig if your quality is strong and you are online constantly.

Congratulations @ratna70 This must be the most inaccurate answer of the day!  Well done!   

Please remember that when you post solutions on a forum, people read them and think that the answers you provide are correct.  If you're not sure of an answer, don't post for the sake of it, or for forum badges, as your comments are directly affecting the decisions that new freelancers make.  

I suggest that with ZERO sales you concentrate on growing your own business first and replying to questions second.

Less typing and more reading! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 27
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, rasel127 said:

stay online all time share your gig in social media 

WRONG!!!
Staying online does not help you at all.
For sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in February 2022. You received only 1 review in 10 months. If your “staying online” method is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?
PLEASE STOP SPREADING NONSENSE.

• Like 21
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

On 12/4/2022 at 12:02 AM, breals said:

If you're not sure of an answer, don't post for the sake of it, or for forum badges, as your comments are directly affecting the decisions that new freelancers make.  

I applaud your speech. You are right!! Here I see someone saying "I can rank the gig". How is this possible?? New freelancers come to this forum to learn something. So I want to share your words with everyone " If you're not sure of an answer, don't post for the sake of it, or for forum badges, as your comments are directly affecting the decisions that new freelancers make."  Please don't mislead others by giving wrong answers even if you can't help them.

Edited by uzzal32
  • Like 18

On 12/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, mohsan852 said:

If you’re a freelancer on Fiverr, then you know how important it is to get your gig seen by potential buyers. After all, the more eyes that see your gig, the more likely you are to make a sale.

Here are a few ways To rank your Fiverr gig 💞.

1. Use the right keywords
When you create your Fiverr gig, be sure to use relevant keywords in the title and tags so that buyers can easily find your gig when they search for those terms.

2. Create a compelling gig description
Your gig description is your chance to sell buyers on why they should choose your gig over others. Be sure to include all the relevant details about what you’re offering and why it’s worth their investment.

3. Offer a unique service
There are millions of gigs on Fiverr, so it’s important to make yours stand out from the rest. Think about what unique skills or services you have to offer that other sellers don’t, and make that your focus.

4. Use attractive visuals
People are visual creatures, so having an attractive gig image and video can go a long way in getting buyers to click on your gig. Make sure your visuals are high-quality and accurately reflect what buyers can expect from your service.

5. Provide great customer service
Fiverr customers place a lot of importance on customer service, so be sure to exceed their expectations in this area. Respond quickly to buyer messages, deliver orders on time, and take care of any issues that may arise promptly and professionally.

6. Get positive reviews
Buyers will be more likely to choose a gig with positive reviews over one without any reviews at all, so it is good for you to get positive feedback on all your completed orders.

Dear expert I'm improve all of you mention here but still I got more than 20 spam Massage every day. How to handle this one?

• Like 11
  • Haha 2