Become Fiverr Pro

arturbe91

Hi,

I was just refused to become a Fiverr Pro without any further explanation and it was also sent from a noreply mail adress. I'm already a successful seller on Fiverr and I don't really know what I should improve or do better with the application. Does anyone of you know the requirements?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Well, Fiverr Pro will refuse applications way more than what they accept. I did see that some of the Pro sellers are questionable, but Fiverr thinks they are dependable so that's what matters.

When it comes to success.. 150 reviews or so is not a whole lot. But Fiverr doesn't care about what reviews you have here. They care way more about your online presence and track record. So you most likely have to work on that. It is what it is.. it's better to just focus on delivering the best work you can, work on your online presence more and you will get there eventually. 

• Like 27
  • Up 1

On 10/25/2022 at 5:53 AM, donnovan86 said:

150 reviews or so is not a whole lot. But Fiverr doesn't care about what reviews you have here.

This is true. New sellers can join Fiverr Pro as well.

I had an argument with the team because of a technical issue and I didn't get the Fiverr Pro last time. The pro team processed an incomplete application that the customer support team was aware of and went forward to deny me anyways.

That said, it is possible for you to be a Level 2 and have a full workload.

On 10/25/2022 at 5:43 AM, arturbe91 said:

I was just refused to become a Fiverr Pro without any further explanation

As an existing seller, your brand isn't perceived as very strong because you haven't put much work into the way you describe yourself.

Hopefully we can get the top rated seller alternative 🙂

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 20
  • Up 1

31 minutes ago, arturbe91 said:

Sorry but what do you mean with online presence? 

Do you have a portfolio showing what clients you worked with, maybe with some testimonials from them?

Do you have a good social media presence?

I mean, Fiverr does check to see if you are indeed a Pro level person already in what you do. So you must have some track record. 

But this is all speculation from us. They will never say the specific requirements, so... we can only assume. But from what I saw, if you have a great online presence, articles written about you, etc, that stuff helps. But in the end, we can only assume things regarding this..

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 20

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 2:43 AM, arturbe91 said:

Hi,

I was just refused to become a Fiverr Pro without any further explanation and it was also sent from a noreply mail adress. I'm already a successful seller on Fiverr and I don't really know what I should improve or do better with the application. Does anyone of you know the requirements?

Thanks in advance.

How much time did they take to get back to you from the time you sent submitted the application?

• Like 6

On 10/25/2022 at 3:14 PM, strategist_ceo said:

Rewrite this to an introductory paragraph that would be appropriate for yourself.

image.png

Hi

Hope you're doing well. Sorry to bother you but I wanted to ask that how to make our introduction into bullet form like your example (artube91). I have tried a lot to do like this, it's not working for me as it converts into 1 paragraph (even tried yesterday)... Possible for you to guide how to do like that!

Thank you!

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 6
  • Up 1