how to get order

smrakib

On 3/9/2023 at 2:39 PM, breals said:

I feel like I have lost 3 minutes of my life that I will never get back after reading this thread. 

It took me less than 3 minutes, even if we include reporting obvious spam posts (and the one with a link), plus responding to your post. 😸 

• Like 26
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

• Lena locked this topic

Have you tried any of the advice others have given you (in your many topics before?) Did nothing work?

I would start by reading your description again and making sure you're conveying what you want to because it confuses me. So do your gig titles, if I'm being honest. 

I'd also consider not having this

image.png.5ca2b90bd289f7d8c13732b6738b59f5.png

in your gigs. Sounds a bit cocky somehow. 

Read on the forum and slowly better your profile bit by bit. It helps, trust me. 

• Like 23

On 3/23/2023 at 10:54 AM, smrakib said:

I need order for wordpress data entry any one can help me ? 

I agree with @katakatica 

It's all becoming a bit repetitive now @smrakib.  Your posts are seem to be flashing up on the forum quite a lot, and at the time of writing this, you have two similar posts on the front page. 

This is your business. YOU have to take responsibility for driving it forward.  If you're struggling, throwing out another 'I need an order' post will not help you.

Busy freelancers have taken the time to answer your questions over and over.  If you're not prepared to put the hard work in, listen to that advice and implement new strategies, then you will not succeed.  

The experienced people on the forum are here to help you, not run your business for you! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 24

Wondering how to get your first sale on Fiverr? Understandably so – it is so easy to feel lost on the platform. There are hundreds of gigs in your direct competition and standing out from them may seem impossible. You are probably frustrated because you are not getting orders on Fiverr after spending weeks on it.

• Like 13