how to get order

smrakib

On 9/17/2022 at 2:37 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

And you might want clients from the US but do they want to work with you? 

Oooh Mariaaaa..🤣 

This is definitely a page from @newsmike's book 📕 😆 

--- 

@smrakib you will have to set up a gig to actually get buyers as well 

Check out this course: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller 

EDIT: 

I realized OP asked the same question a few days ago and I answered in that thread LOL 

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 21
  • Haha 2
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, smrakib said:

I need USA buyer which time i spend time on fiverr ??

I am from Bangladesh .

If you want US buyers you might want to improve your English skills, because whatever you are selling, there are lots of folks already selling it who can communicate well in English. It matters.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 16

16 hours ago, smrakib said:

My gig rank on wordpress data entry 1st page ..

Now How get  a order ??????

Hi @smrakib, now you have to convince the buyers who see your gig to click on it and order. Pay attention to the number of clicks. Is that number increasing? And are your clicks converting into orders? 

If you don't have clicks, buyers aren't interested enough to click on your gig. Make your gig image, video, title, and prices attractive.

If you have clicks, but no sales, buyers are visiting your gig, but decided not to buy ... they went to your competitors instead. Focus on tailoring your gig description, FAQs, and portfolio to be attractive to the buyers you are looking for.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, smrakib said:

I need order 14 hour online active on fiverr 

1 minute ago, shanzidha said:

24 hour active on my fiver. but no order

This is because being online has nothing at all to do with getting orders. Research the forum and read, this has been answered hundreds of times. 

• Like 11

I have just went through the different data entry gigs of different freelancers. I have seen that there are many projects in queue and they are getting orders on their gig. I think you have to work hard on your optimization of your gig to come up on your first page of search page. Then you will get higher chance of being hired by clients. 

Fiverr new updates has removed the buyer request. So, you will get notification if someone posted the job which matches your skills sets. Use keywords carefully to get those notifications. 

Best of Luck. 🙂

• Like 10