how to get order

smrakib

To be blunt the above advice is not good advice. 

Anyway, you can be successful on Fiverr, but you need to work hard to create that success.

Working hard is researching, learning, implementing and improving over time.

The below post has lots of links to other great posts.

If you want to be successful then invest the time by reading it, thinking about it and taking action:

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Based on your post here:

It looks like your question is whether multiple gigs can be ranked.

The truth is, there is no such thing as "ranking" in Fiverr. Search results are tailored for each specific buyer, so what you see in search won't be what your buyers see in search. And yes, both of your gigs can have the opportunity to be found in search. This is based on relevancy.

If you are relevant to a buyer's search term, you will be shown in search. Your relevancy is based not only on your title & tags, but your seller performance and how you perform in relations to your competitors. The better you perform, the more likely your gig will be shown when buyers search for your services.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, smrakib said:

Why i don't get a order 

You are consistently posting the same types of question on this forum. Whilst I appreciate it must be hard starting up your business, i feel that your time would be better served reading what people have to say on here, as opposed to repeating yourself in the hope you will get the 'magic formula'

You claim to be a digital marketing 'expart',  I suggest you apply these skills to your gigs and see if this makes a difference.

But the harsh reality is that you have to do the hard work for yourself.  No one else can grow and improve your business apart from you! 

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

Remind it, rank doesn't give you order, your image quality, detailed description give you order, so try to better your image quality, to get more click on your gig.
If your gig on rank, you try to hunt clients from social media and seduced them to give you order via fiverr platform. 
But firstly, you should think about your gig image quality, why buyer click other gigs and give them order, why I'm not!
Thanks

• Like 21
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, realistic_pixim said:

and try to long time active on your fiverr seller account and fiver  forum community

Staying online does not improve your chances of success, it only makes tired freelancers who then take more risks to get sales. 

Also, staying online and participating on the forum does not increase your chances of sales on the main platform. 

I suggest you read through the forum rules and concentrate on your own business before providing inaccurate advice. 

• Like 20

7 hours ago, smrakib said:

My gig on rank last 20 days and don't have any new order before rank my gig.

There is no such thing as gig rank. That's not how Fiverr works. It is a matching system that matches gigs to likely buyers of each gig. Your gig will, therefore, only be shown to the searchers that the system thinks might hire you.

7 hours ago, smrakib said:

so, how many days need reach a order ??

As many as it takes for you to become a great seller worthy of target customers and orders.

• Like 19
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, zahidhassanpro said:

If your gig on rank, you try to hunt clients from social media and seduced them to give you order

I do not think "seduce" means what you think it does. A better word would be influence or encourage. 😉

1343687973_ScreenShot2022-10-10at6_00_53PM.thumb.png.77b366f8f85378ee1f859a559000e1a5.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 15
  • Haha 4
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, breals said:

Staying online does not improve your chances of success, it only makes tired freelancers who then take more risks to get sales. 

Also, staying online and participating on the forum does not increase your chances of sales on the main platform. 

Couldn't agree more! We keep saying it doesn't work, but someone keeps giving this "advice" anyway. And the forum and the Fiverr platform itself are not connected in any way in this sense.

First of all, create a good portfolio, and then promote your gigs - Fiverr provide great opportunities

• Like 14

On 10/10/2022 at 9:37 PM, jonbaas said:

There is no such thing as gig rank. That's not how Fiverr works. It is a matching system that matches gigs to likely buyers of each gig. Your gig will, therefore, only be shown to the searchers that the system thinks might hire you.

As many as it takes for you to become a great seller worthy of target customers and orders.

Is it true? 🤔

Edited by sabbiralipro
  • Like 14

6 hours ago, sabbiralipro said:

Is it true?

This is what Fiverr staff (customer support) have said about gig rank:

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding the mixed information about Gig ranking and its impact.

If you are to choose between The Forum or the Help page in regards to reliability, please, note that all information provided in the Help&Support section of the platform is official and correct.

Gigs' position and availability on search are determined automatically and cannot be manually adjusted. 
Fiverr does not guarantee that your gig will appear in our search. 
Only gigs that meet our editorial focus will appear. 
Gig’s exposure is based on your performance on Fiverr compared to the rest of the sellers in your sub-category.

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc.
The algorithm includes more than 50 variables, and one of them is the Gig ranking.
Also, the gigs are being repositioned on a daily basis, so that more users can be noticed. 
It is a process carried out by an algorithm, so it can't be manually adjusted.

so Fiverr staff, and the help pages say gig ranking does exist. There's also things like "average rank" on the Seller Plus page.

But if you want confirmation you could contact customer support at the help desk.

Here's a Fiverr help page:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs?segment=seller
where they still talk about gig ranking (which customer support still says is correct - though there seems to be a spelling error in it):

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. t all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12
  • Up 3